New Player Questions
Hello, everyone! I know I am late to the party, but as the new kid on the block, I have a lot of questions about how certain things work. So I am hoping that some of the more experienced people are able to give me a helping hand in learning some of the ropes.
1) Customs Sails and Flags - I saw in the AH that there is a guy selling "custom sails and flags", but when I look, he has nothing for sale. Is this a broken feature, or is there something else at work?
2) Economy - Is there any point working on economy when you are a new player? And if so, what's good to build with only the default econ slots to work with?
3) Skill Selection - Better to buy full tracks for skills, or to pick up a wide variety of skills from different trees?
4) Outfittings - I notice that the AH has a real dearth of outfittings for small ships. Any idea as to where I can find them?
5) Red Zones - Is there any safe way for newbies to play in the bubbles?
6) Spawn Areas - Is there any way to learn where ships of a given model tend to spawn, assuming for a second that they are a model CAPABLE of spawning?
Thanks so much in advance for any tips or tricks you can share! :)