Purchased 2x Concorde Writs not delivered

I purchased 2x Concorde Writs and have not received them. I restarted account. Looked in Loot, personnal loot and in special area. In addition looked in my warehouse did not see them.

Answers

• Try porting out of the region.

Else contact

pirates@visiononlinegames.com

Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • edited May 25

Fodderboy (Forum Administrator)

2 days ago

I passed this information up the chain. It's not an issue I can address. Justin will have to address it when he can. I did log on and test it myself. I got similar results in that my purchases made in Matthew Town did not appear in my inventory until I was near Grenville. Purchases made in Grenville were not affected and delivered normally. It's not an issue we have seen before. I really can't hazard a guess as to why it is happening. I do know that customer service will not likely be able to address any issues from it until after Justin has had an opportunity to evaluate the issue.

Customer Support cannot help with the issue until they get informed on the fix themselves.

Post edited by Jack O'Conner on
  • Dancer, let them know still, so your issue is on file.

• changing ports/regions got the ah sales message to pop up. Was happening few days ago. Not all the time. Sometimes slow recently.

• edited May 26

Vision | DarrellToday at 8:05 AM

TA deliveries are working normally now. Try to move to a different Port, you should receive pending deliveries.