Join to get full access.
Not being logged in means you will not get access to The Player Discussion Boards.
-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

is multiple account ban reason ?

edited June 20 in Game Help
is multiple account ban reason ? i didn't join battles at the same time, i just log it for fleeting and checking ah prices that i do, and got banned for account share. even ppl using 2 different accounts for flipping etc, i just log for economy things and fleeting to level my  low toons. So im not complaining to get banned but i just want to  know if its ban reason or not..

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer
    When you stay in the rules multiple accounts is no reason to ban you. When you violate the rules and someone reports it then yes.
    The rules are clearly defined here http://portalusgames.com/policy/game-rules
  • Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    Accepted Answer
    is multiple account ban reason ? i didn't join battles at the same time, i just log it for fleeting and checking ah prices that i do, and got banned for account share. even ppl using 2 different accounts for flipping etc, i just log for economy things and fleeting to level my  low toons. So im not complaining to get banned but i just want to  know if its ban reason or not..
    Please contact customerservice@portalusgames.com
This discussion has been closed.