Ship Detail and Parts

Hello All,
So I’ve been playing for a hot minute now, and I’m noticing that some ships don’t look like they do in pic I’ve seen of them on the internet. The Stralsund Frigate is missing her headrails, the Myrmidon doesn’t have any detail on the stern it’s just a blank solid color, and the Concorde has the same issue and the Myrmidon. Is there a setting to get the full detail or is that just the way the ships are?

Answers

• Honestly, I hadn't noticed xD
    Do you have the pic in question?
    Love the community? Get paid features, like more ships storage, more building slots, but most importantly: spend a vote for continuing the fun.
    https://account.portalusgames.com/store
  • chances are any you see on the interwebz are players screenshots, and as such may have their own detailing turned down in game to make game run smoother
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • Hello All,
    So I’ve been playing for a hot minute now, and I’m noticing that some ships don’t look like they do in pic I’ve seen of them on the internet. The Stralsund Frigate is missing her headrails, the Myrmidon doesn’t have any detail on the stern it’s just a blank solid color, and the Concorde has the same issue and the Myrmidon. Is there a setting to get the full detail or is that just the way the ships are?
    ..you can try upgrading some of the Video Settings under "Preferences"
    ..Jack of all trades, master of none ..but workin on it
  • chances are any you see on the interwebz are players screenshots, and as such may have their own detailing turned down in game to make game run smoother

WELL IN PICS I SEE ON TE FADOM TO LOOK UP SHIPS HAVE THESE HIGHLY DETAILED SHIPS AND IN MY GAME THEY'RE BLEH. IVE TURNED UP ALL THE DETAILING TO MAX BUT IM STILL GETTING SHIPS WITH MISSING PARTS.