Join to get full access.
Not being logged in means you will not get access to The Player Discussion Boards.
-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Help recovering account

I played since the beta (and a few years after that), but stopped partway through the SOE era. I do recall going through the migration process for the move from SOE to Portalus even though I wasn't actively playing the game anymore.

With the move from Portals to new owners, I wanted to come back and play my character again, but there are a couple of issues:

1. I don't recall the password on my account.
2. I believe the account email was actually a work email which I no longer have access to anymore, so I can't do password recovery.

I set up a new account under my personal email and logged in today just to see what it looks like these days, and it confirmed for me that I have no interest in grinding levels and ships again, so I'd like to get some help from customer support to recover my old account (and forum account, which was named Stede; I created this Stede1 forum account to post this since the original Stede forum name is still linked to my old identity).

Stede

Answers

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    If you do not access to the mail - you are stuck :-(
    Do contact CS
    customerservice@portalusgames.com
    - providing every info you can, then you will know for sure whether there is a way.

Be sure to check out the Level 50 account token upgrade available in Treasure Aisle.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    @Stede1
    Please let us know if you have gotten the info and help you needed.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store