Join to get full access.
Not being logged in means you will not get access to The Player Discussion Boards.
-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Level 50 Advancement Item

I was curious, how long does it usually take to hear back about this item? Somewhat nervous about the process.

Comments

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)

I was curious, how long does it usually take to hear back about this item? Somewhat nervous about the process.

CS handles tickets every work day.

No need to be nervous but there is some wait time invovled.

A guestimate would be 24-72 hours(several factors can affect the time, faster than 24 does occour, longer than 72 is rare).

When did you write CS?
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • Oh okay, I am not worried then. I literally only wrote CS about 5 or so hours ago. I just wanted to see what other peoples experiences were with the specific item and dealing with CS. Not as easy as just doing it in-game. Thanks for the response.
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)

Oh okay, I am not worried then. I literally only wrote CS about 5 or so hours ago. I just wanted to see what other peoples experiences were with the specific item and dealing with CS. Not as easy as just doing it in-game. Thanks for the response.

Np, you are welcome.

Yeah give it minimum till tomorrow/24+ hours.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store