Join to get full access.
Not being logged in means you will not get access to The Player Discussion Boards.
-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Flags

edited January 25 in Game Help
how could I do my own flag perzonalizacion

Comments

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    Creating new flags and sails are not functional ( atm / for some time).
    I strongly expect it to be a good way down on the list of things our new operator will looking in to.

Take a look here:
    https://forums.burningsea.com/discussion/101385/refinding-user-content-capture-the-flag
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • There are many flag and sail patterns out there with players which have been "fixed"

There is a chance there may be one you like the look of. Downloading a patch will enable you to see andi if you can get hold of them, use the patterns. Anyone else with the same patch will see them too.

Im happy to go through the process with you, however it is probably only a temporary thing until such point as Vision have a solution to fully repair the original system
    The Reapers
    Antigua.