Join to get full access.
Not being logged in means you will not get access to The Player Discussion Boards.
-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

I can't buy BSNs

I had planned to buy a certain amount each month as if I was paying a sub to help maintain the game. When I try to log into the account to buy more BSN, it says my user name and email are not found. I am using the very ones from the forum account I'm logged in with. I edited my profile and looked at the user name and password. Yet those do not work. I really want to keep supporting the game, but it won't let me.

Comments

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    You need to login with a game account (just like logging in to the game).
    If you have several accounts, remember to use the one you want the BSN on.

Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • I tried. Didn't work. The game requires me to log in with email and password. The url below seems to want an account name. I do not know what the account name is for the email I want to use. I only know it for the account I originally bought notes with, and I do not want to use that account. When I tried logging in, it kept saying the account and password were wrong, but I used the credentials I use to log into the game as well as the one account name I know.

https://account.portalusgames.com/login
  • Well try to sor this thing out but dont buy yet, i think anaversary sale will be soon so ucan buy more bsn.
  • I just tried using another account that I prefer to get the notes with. It said I have to confirm. I clicked to send credentials. Never got them in the email I tried to log in with.
  • silvijus said:

Well try to sor this thing out but dont buy yet, i think anaversary sale will be soon so ucan buy more bsn.

Ok. It'd be nice to figure out how to get it to at least log in, but sure I can wait until the sale is happening. I don't understand how I was able to buy some when I first made the account, but now I cannot. Very strange.
  • Also a tip for you Grace, Focus on making end products while buying from AH , less trouble, can make experts and other stuff without the headache of trying to produce the raw materials.
  • edited January 21
    Yeah, I gave up on trying to be a supply chain. I couldn't do that with 10 fully lotted accounts.

Meanwhile, I still cannot buy BSNs. Hilarious. Really. :p
  • edited January 21
    LOL.. This just keeps on getting better. I logged out with my Graso account, and tried to log back in, and now I cannot get in. So I associated one of my other accounts with the forums so I can follow this thread. Sigh! I moved to a new computer in late December, so I lost all access to all my old emails. I exported them before switching, but I did not realize that Windows Live Mail was no longer supported, so now I can't get to any of them. Otherwise, I would just go to the old emails to find out what my account name is for each email I registered with POTBS. It is like something is telling me to get away from this game as fast as I can. I don't want to, but I'm getting super frustrated here.
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Importing_and_exporting_your_mail

Scroll down to Windows Mail / Windows Live Mail
    Graso said:

I tried. Didn't work. The game requires me to log in with email and password. The url below seems to want an account name. I do not know what the account name is for the email I want to use. I only know it for the account I originally bought notes with, and I do not want to use that account. When I tried logging in, it kept saying the account and password were wrong, but I used the credentials I use to log into the game as well as the one account name I know.

Both Game and Store uses account name to login with (unless you put a mail as the account name - which I do not think it would accept).

The forum uses login with mail
    ( https://forums.burningsea.com/entry/signin )

Do note there is another option to login to the forum - "Sign in with Burningsea.com" that redirects you to https://account.portalusgames.com/login - there you would have to login in with your game account.

• Sorry, but n9ne of this works. I cannot even sign in with my Graso account now or reset it's password.
  • Please forgive the typos. My phone makes it impossible to eeit.
  • When I try to login with ralgur2 via the portals site, it says invalid user name and password. Something is very wrong.
  • I log into the game with my email, not user name. I do this every day, and it works.
    ralgur2 said:

Sorry, but n9ne of this works. I cannot even sign in with my Graso account now or reset it's password.

I have requested a password reset for your Graso -profile via this : https://forums.burningsea.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please check your mail used for Graso - profile

NOTE: That is for the forum account.
    ralgur2 said:

When I try to login with ralgur2 via the portals site, it says invalid user name and password. Something is very wrong.

Is that an account you have created via the forum?
    edited January 22
    ralgur2 said:

I log into the game with my email, not user name. I do this every day, and it works.

On the server selection-screen you log in with your email adress ??

I have just tried - it does not work...

account name works.
  • KasparK said:

ralgur2 said:

When I try to login with ralgur2 via the portals site, it says invalid user name and password. Something is very wrong.

Yes.
  • I'm sure I'm part of the problem. I just don't understand how this works. Is the portalus login different than the forum?
    I also tried to login

with email - it does not work

account name works.
  • KasparK said:

ralgur2 said:

I log into the game with my email, not user name. I do this every day, and it works.

On the server selection-screen you log in with your email adress ??

I have just tried - it does not work...
    Yes, I log in with my email address. Keep in mind I created the account about a.month ago. Maybe that is why.
    ralgur2 said:

I'm sure I'm part of the problem. I just don't understand how this works. Is the portalus login different than the forum?

The forum created profile is for the forum only.

The game account is for the game and store.

Game account can be linked with forum account so game account can be used to log in at forum(that is why there are 2 login options.

BUT - even if linked forum name CANNOT be used for game or store.

ralgur2 said:

KasparK said:

ralgur2 said:

Yes.
    If is created via the forum it is only for the forum not game or store.
  • edited January 22
    Looks like I got my Graso login working again. Thanks for the help.
  • They said all my accounts have the email as the account name. I'll try logging in with the email as the user name, but not optimistic it will work.
    Graso said:

Looks like I got my Graso login working again. The is for the help.

Perfect.

For the game/store login use the info CustomerService mailed you ~13 hours ago.
  • edited January 22
    Doesn't work. I used the email associated with the Graso account, and the password, via the Portalus portal. It says "Invalid username or password".

I tried the username and password, and the email and password for two different accounts. Both get this "Invalid username or password" message.
  • Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    Graso said:

Doesn't work. I used the email associated with the Graso account, and the password, via the Portalus portal. It says "Invalid username or password".

I tried the username and password, and the email and password for two different accounts. Both get this "Invalid username or password" message.

Ahoy there, try making a new forum account with that exact email!

Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!

• Omgosh... finally. I was able to get the verification email again for my one account I wanted to buy notes with. It let me confirm, and now I can log into the Portalus website to buy notes. I'm just waiting to see if there is a sale.
  • Jack O'ConnerJack O'Conner (Forum Moderator)
    Graso said:

Omgosh... finally. I was able to get the verification email again for my one account I wanted to buy notes with. It let me confirm, and now I can log into the Portalus website to buy notes. I'm just waiting to see if there is a sale.

There isn’t any plans for a sale at this time. Keep an eye out for announcements in the future.
    Forum Rules and Policies - Click here
    Forum Rules and Policies direct link - http://portalusgames.com/policy/website-rules/
    If you don't like the way I moderate, message me and it'll help both of us! Click here to message me
    Download Pirates of the Burning Sea Helpful Documents - Contains Economy Tracker, PvP + RvR guides, Guides for Fishing and Graphics overhaul mod!