Join to get full access.
Not being logged in means you will not get access to The Player Discussion Boards.
-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Old merchandise

I was browsing the old Pirates of the Burning Sea site and stumbled upon this:
Link

It is a link to the old merchandize page.

Is there still a way to buy this merchandise?

Fair winds!
Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But the captain had decided that he would prefer to achieve immortality by not dying.

Comments

• edited December 2018
    This topic can be closed at will as I found out that I can still order merchandise.
    Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But the captain had decided that he would prefer to achieve immortality by not dying.
  • https://www.cafepress.com/burningsea
    See link for those who want to get merchandise (shirts, Hoodies, etc ) as well..

Fair winds
  • Thanks mate! That's a neat find, didn't think I'd see anything like this still available for purchase. I recently purchased a sealed copy of the game guide and soundtrack, had no idea they still sold clothing.
  • Austinccc said:

Thanks mate! That's a neat find, didn't think I'd see anything like this still available for purchase. I recently purchased a sealed copy of the game guide and soundtrack, had no idea they still sold clothing.

Neat. I also bought the Soundtrack and I ordered a Hoodie from the merch store!