Join to get full access.
Not being logged in means you will not get access to The Player Discussion Boards.
-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You can login with "BurningSea.com"(game-account) or you can create a new account to fully access the forum.

Old player returning

Hi,
I started way back in beta and played on the Blackbeard server before migrating to Roberts however I haven't played the game in many years. I have however returned to give it another go but my old characters are on emails which are nolonger active. Is there anyway for me to retrieve my old characters?

Cheers

Comments

• edited December 2018
    I would try to mailing customerservice@portalusgames.com with as much information as you possibly can.

However, do NOT post any account name or anything of the like here, only write it to customerservice.
  • I've had the same email for ages, and I played at release, maybe even beta, but it let me register with the same email. Seems odd, unless you can register more than one account with the same email. I would have liked to recover my old account.
  • When the game transferred from SOE to Portulas they sent an email out stating that if you wanted your account transferred you needed to reply in X amount of time.

While you can always ask, I'm not sure they'll be able to resurrect old accounts. I know when my son decided to start playing again after not replying to the email they weren't able to help him.