-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You will need to create a new account to fully access the forum.

Been sitting in the void on an idle zone server

I have been on idle zone server for about 30 minutes. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• I have logged in/out several times...each time the screen returns to searching for idle zone server?
  • I usually play a couple hours or so before work. Leveling toons, giving people things, having a nice relaxing time. I had set up the current toon in San Marcos. Had hoped to level it to 50 before work....aint looking too good atm. I am still sitting on waiting for zone server.
  • same thing as you must be from the game
  • tyvm antonio... hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  • Yeah - via discord my mates tell me my toon is in the game, and I did at one point get back to login screen, but then the Searching for idle zone server message pops up. Not great arrrrr
  • Cursed SpectreCursed Spectre (Forum Moderator)
    There has been no official word yet.
  • This is day 2 and still not even a simple acknowledgement of the problem, let alone a fix. Very unprofessional. A simple, "yes were aware of the problem" would be a good start.
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    http://forums.burningsea.com/discussion/103853/antigua-offline

Seems this caused more than just a ~20 minutes server offline.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
    Handling in progress.
    Cause unknown atm.
    To early to say anything else but seems it is not 2 clicks and done.
  • Thursday Morning, I have one toon in SJ AH and she was able to sign in no problem, Soft taco has been sitting idle now for over 10 mins and I do think she is in sisal, is this an area or is anyone else having issues with idle zone server.?
    Servers was brought online
    Data center is investigating cause.
  • Yes, having the same issue this morning, Thursday July 20. Just as an added note, after the problem and re-set yesterday the Port Battle time frame was adjusted and the previously scheduled Battles have been re-set to very odd times. Previously they were scheduled to start back to back, and now the times are odd.
  • maybe they cudent pay thier bills..lol
  • Cursed SpectreCursed Spectre (Forum Moderator)
    veyron said:

maybe they cudent pay thier bills..lol

For your information bills have been paid this week! It's a major failure that has happened. Check out at portalusgames.com