-Please make sure you have verified your forum account email address.
For security reasons logins using your Username is disabled.
-If you created your forum account prior to October 2013 and did not login to that account on the Vanilla hosted forum between June 2015 - July 2018 then all password reset attempts will fail. You will need to create a new account to fully access the forum.

Society Warehouses

I know there has been this irritating issue about society warehouses not showing etc. But there are work arounds to fix this but doesn't always work:
  1. Jump inside a mission then jump out.
  2. Log off and close the game client and relaunch
  3. Leave the society and rejoin it
  4. Restart your computer (Strange I know)
I used to run a society once and I found a way to reduce the hidden warehouse bug so here is how I laid it out.

For example

"Warehouse 1" you want "Economy"players to withdraw from "Warehouse 1" You set the Default Warehouse Access to "Withdraw" on that specific role then set the warehouse access to "NO OVERRIDE"

"Warehouse 2" You want "New Recruits" to be able to deposit the stuff they do not need into the warehouse. You set the Default Warehouse Access to "Deposit" on that specific role and then set the warehouse access to "NO OVERRIDE"

With myself doing this, we only had a problem with seeing the warehouse once a week if we were lucky.

But i've also noticed something else as well.

"I know you can't before we get any smart and funny people intervene."

Say you had a warehouse in your national capital. It wouldn't show you the warehouse whilst you were on the dock, yet it would show you if you pressed "G" in a mission. My conclusion is that the code doesn't always detect that you are on the docks of "Warehouse 1" so Warehouse 1 does not show.

For the mission it would be "Mission: ****" is located in **** port so this player has ***** rights to view + access the warehouse so the player could see the warehouse.

"This is my conclusion anyway"

If anyone has any more fixes please comment them below! :)
Characters: Jack O'Conner/Louis Stevens/Gruesome Blood/Gruesome Blood II
Nations: Pirate and British
Servers: Antigua & Roberts
Careers: All

Comments

• KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    In order for the warehouse to show, ask other soc mates to temporarily port to another port.
    The One wanting access to the warehouse should Be the only soc member in that port at the time.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • THESE ARE NOT Solutions!!! This is bullshit. MAKE THEM WORK ... I am so tired of trying to get the warehouse to work but doing missions, changing ships, asking people to get off the docks etc. THERE IS NO EXCUSE for the warehouses NOT working except that PORTALUS is too damm cheap to get a programmer to fix them so they do. JUST LIKE THE REST OF the BS crap that needs to be fixed.

This used to be a GREAT game, but lately it has gone to the dogs!!!
  • i was informed, by portalus. after numerous support tickets..that this will never be fixed. You can however empty the warehouses and get a refund for the BSN u spent. In my case 56.@_@.
  • Further.... this is only one of the everyday bugs in the game.
  • And this is currently happening to both myself and other members of my Soc...how nice that a bug from 2 years ago isnt fixed...the other games I play, people scream if a bug isnt fixed within a week
  • FYI, for some reason this does not affect top level members...
    The Reapers
    Antigua.
  • KasparKKasparK (Forum Administrator)
    > @Sk8trpool said:
    > And this is currently happening to both myself and other members of my Soc...how nice that a bug from 2 years ago isnt fixed...the other games I play, people scream if a bug isnt fixed within a week

As already posted in this thread - it is known but no work is done on it.

In orders words:
    It is on the wish-list, not the to-do-list.
    Support your game. Head over to the BSN-store:
    Pirates of the Burning Sea Store
  • This nice and useful info for me. Thanks a lot,thanks guys