X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try the 3D User Content Archives. You will need to scroll to the bottom of the page and change where it says "Show threads from the [Last Month]" -- [Last Month] being a drop-down menu. You'll want [From the Beginning].

Comment

Old Threads

Thanks Marion - found them.

Comment

Is there an alternate link to the user content wiki? I've been trying to access it to no avail. I also asked a few other friends to try this and both of them got a page load error.

Comment

Unfortunately Kris had some issues with the domain so the wiki is currently not accessible. Last thing I heard was that he wanted to reactivate it under a different URL though. I'll nudge him to see what's up with this.

Comment

Sorry about that! A couple months ago I lost the domain name when I couldn't afford the $35 to renew my subscription for it. The server is still online but I haven't had time to change the wiki configuration to use the new URL. My server is due to be migrated within the next week or two when my employer updates their hardware, so it should be relatively easy for me to take care of the wiki at that time. I don't think I'll get many spare moments before then due to family and work stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X