X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumphant

Is the current model in the game for the Triumphant Second Rate just a placeholder? Does FLS ever have plans to make its own ship model?

I have wondered the same thing about the hercules, the Capriceux model seems overused, especially for the Heavy and MC variants of the Hercules.

I know there is a replacement being made for the herc..

Comment

I am pretty sure the Triumphant is it's own model. What ship does it look like?

Comment

Look in the herc thread down abit

Comment

I saw a Triumphant in the Bey's Retreat mission, it seemed to be its own model to me. Am I missing something?

Comment

It definetly has its own model, or I have "Crazy Eyes" (yes I just watched Mr. Deeds )

Comment

No, its just the recycled Invincible model. Its Identical down to the last detail, except some of the gun ports are empty. My society has 3 of them plus my Invincible.

Comment

Damn, guess ive got Crazy Eyes then

Comment

I know.....

I hate how its just a place holder

Comment

Yes, the Triumphant is the model of the Invincible, bow, stern, everything, it shows 1 less guns on the decks, particularly noticeable on the top deck where the triumphant has 4 cannons but the invincible model has 16 gunports. The model is on display in the Bey's Retreat missoin.

Comment

Originally posted by DWwolf View Post
                      Look in the herc thread down abit
                      I did, but I did not see any info on the Triumphant. I guess I missed it somehow . . .?

Comment

Well even if it is the Invincible model exactly, I still find it preferable to having a man riding a swan on my bow. Yes I'm looking at you, Trinity!

Comment

I just wrote a ticket regarding the bugs on the "Triumphant" model, especially the missing guns and the crewmen firing cannons at empty gunports on the top deck.

Pershaps some of you could support this thread and start a little discussion about my suggestion to solve this problems very fast and easy here: http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29218

Maybe there is a little chance that the devs fix it soon - these bugs are really disturbing if you zoom in at battle scenes.

Comment

Working...
                          X