X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mdragon

Posted for review by request. I need the users feed back on what to put in and what to change out.

This drwaing has aliasing issues when used with the decal colors orang and purple. so I will need to work on that. and I need to set the opacity at 50 to 70% witch will blend it in to the sail pattern.

The grey color is the color that will change to what ever color you choose. this is the main body of the dragon and the back ground of the lettering.
    Last edited by Coffey; 04-05-2012, 10:58 PM.

Finished

adjusted the positioning and scale of elements

altered colors to remove alising from miss matched colors

havily reduced opacity

Comment

Originally posted by Coffey View Post

Finished

adjusted the positioning and scale of elements

altered colors to remove alising from miss matched colors

havily reduced opacity
      Very good job Master coffey- the sail is a work of art and will make a old Chinneese Pirate very happy to use

Comment

Originally posted by Ming D View Post
        Very good job Master coffey- the sail is a work of art and will make a old Chinneese Pirate very happy to use
        voted on this one twice lol

Comment

Well the decal was rejected on account of the fact that I use used a style of shading that although was developed in the baroque period and is used through out a lot of the art, it isnt consider practical for sail decal made in that period.

The problem is that the sail decals were made of pieces of colored cloth. and as far as I can tell they feel that since it would take three shades or pieces of cloth for each color used that it must have been to much of an effort to bother not to mention that it would have more then trippled the cost.

So I removed all the shading and highlighting to bring the image back down to a more 2 dimensional look.

I had to change out various colors becuse the remaing colors jsut did not go well together and looked pretty bad with thet tinting in the previewer.

Personally I think given the historic fantasy of the game It would not have been much of a stretch to use three shades of a given color to achieve the 3d effect that they where using at the time.

This Image is now in voting.

UPDATE:This image has been approved.
          Last edited by Coffey; 04-13-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X