X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag Tryout

Hello fellow members, this is my first tryout of the flags...
    sugestions are allways wellcome...

give me some feedback
    Attached Files

Your flag looks nice!!! You will need to drop the saturation of the colors by at least 10-20 points. Try to keep your colors below 90% saturation.

Comment

I like it...

It is nice. I like the yellow and red, except I think Red would be more appropriate where the knight is, with the knight perhaps black or a dark shade of red.

The General

Comment

New atempt

What you think of this?
        I have made the sails as well going to post seperated from the flag
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, that is better. Please try to keep your designs to one thread. Flags, sails, all in one thread that is yours.

Comment

The Flag

Henry,

I don't have Photoshop on my computer (and I definitely can't afford to pay for it, as least right now) but I have looked at both designs on the site here. Now I wish I had looked sooner! I like the top design better than the current flag we're waving because the 'MK' stands out better. You don't have to turn your head to see it. I had thought of possibly putting the 'MK' in the center of the existing sail pattern (which is a VERY GOOD PATTERN, by the way). Can we possibly make the flag one color (dark or semi-dark gold) with the sail pattern and 'MK' centered?

If people like the new idea, then what i'll do is keep both flags; red and yellow for levels 1-30 and the new one for the higher levels.

Get back with me on this, ok?

LG,

P.M.

Comment

Working...
            X