X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Flag

This is the Flag I would like. Order of the Black Skulls flag will be white flag with a black skull. Hence the name.
    Attached Files

your skull n swords seems really jagged n fuzzy.. Using http://vectormagic.stanford.edu I took liberty of cleaning it up some.. I also added a little bit of weathering to give it a more "used" look

See how you like it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hey I love it! That was very very nice of you. I will probably roll with this versioni. Thanks a bunch. Question how do I get it from you so that I can resubmit it with the UC thingy? I am a noob at all this user stuff such as flags and sails lol. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by MorganVI View Post
        Hey I love it! That was very very nice of you. I will probably roll with this versioni. Thanks a bunch. Question how do I get it from you so that I can resubmit it with the UC thingy? I am a noob at all this user stuff such as flags and sails lol. Thanks again.
        left click on the image..when it opens up in new window just right click and save as.. it should save with the correct .png format and then you can just submit it when user content comes online.

Comment

Ok thanks so very much again. You ROCK!! I may have to get with you on a side bar in regards to sails too lol. Thanks again my fellow pirate. I am on Morgan Server, Benecio Del'Toro is the in game name and of course Order of the Black Skulls is our Society. MUch respect to you!

Comment

Working...
          X