Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here ya go.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FlaSeaDog; 08-21-2008, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rziel Kaine View Post
      im a bigpond member and cant seem to log into the sony page with the same details

Love the job you did on the crest looks great done my family proud lol. However i was wondering is it possible to havethe cross removed from the southern cross so its just the constelation and meaning no disrespect but was the first flag your showed me not acceptable i liked it very much
      Ok, here is the first flag done in 3 versions the first is full color you can submit it as is, it's close to the acceptable color limits so it's 50/50 on approval the 2nd and 3rd (a tattered versing) should go with no problem as for the southern cross...I'm outta time right now to do it but I'm sure someone else can whip one up for you
      regards,
      Von

p.s. i have no idea what the bigpond login or interface is like sry.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by vonblack; 08-13-2008, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlaSeaDog View Post
        Here ya go.
        Awesome, thanks.

Comment

• hi i have attatched here some proposed images here done courtesy of vonblack & Co unfortunately he was unable to have them lodged as i am a bigpond user can someone please help.

i also ask if there is a second crest that can be designes exactly the same but with thf in place of the horn, making a soc shield a flag of the same image could be great as well thanks.
          and lastly the sails i post have a red cross behind the southern cross can i have that removed please.

Look forward to the reply.
          Attached Files

Comment

• OK if this is your soc. then you need to be the one that submits the flag and sail cuz if someone else does they would be the only one that could get them in game...so if you need more later you could not get them with out asking the other person to do it.
            as for the changes I can make those for you, maybe Fri. I don't understand is this web page different somehow for people with the bigpond log in? if you look at the "home" link click that on the right side should be something that say User content, under that should be submit content click that it should ask you to log in to vote do so (does not have to be an sony login) if you can see the voting pages you should be able to submit content you have to vote about 20 time pre submission...maybe someone else can make it clear on how to do it also if you are save'n the thumbnail images that will not work you have to right click on flags and save picture as... on sails you need to right click to open then right click to save.

Von

Comment

• Vonblack i owe u an apology for being such a pain. I figured it out and i didnt grasp the voting on others to get min in. got it now thanks for your efforts look forward to seing what you can do with the new crest sails for thf
              Last edited by Rziel Kaine; 08-13-2008, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Dark Saints Need a flag

Our society needs a flag and sail!

Just something simple like (Dark Saints with crossed swords under it) for the flag
                and for the sail ( A big "D"acting like a shield with a snake in the shape of an "S" in the center then cross swords on top of both.) I had a flag that made it thru voting but was rejected in approval. (its attached I think)

I would be very appreciated if our society could either get these created or someone could send us in the right direction. Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

• Here is the flag and a sail to match.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by FlaSeaDog; 08-14-2008, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Flag & Sail

I want to ask for a help one more. I want that image make it in .png for flag and sail
                    and write above 'Los Corsarios'. Can anyone help me. Thanks for your time

Comment

• Oh i forgot the image
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by FlaSeaDog View Post
                        Here is the flag and a sail to match.
                        Thanks!! The Dark Saint can now sail with pride!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rziel Kaine View Post
                          Vonblack i owe u an apology for being such a pain. I figured it out and i didn't grasp the voting on others to get min in. got it now thanks for your efforts look forward to seeing what you can do with the new crest sails for thf
                          it's not a problem, I keep a master working file to do edits...here may be the problem...FLS may not let you submit (even re-named) files if one that's is based on a file in there system is already in voting...you can try to submit these but I'm afraid they will say no (something like an error msg. comes up at the top of the submit page) How ever you could talk with Marion and see if there is a work around, let me know how it come out
                          Good Luck

Von
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeLankster View Post
                            Oh i forgot the image
                            Hey Jake,

I'm pretty sure that's a copyrighted image of a copyrighted flag...I'm think i remember looking at that on some pirate flag web site....so just to be safe I re-drew it changed it and made it your own...but you may not like this so use it if you want, if no post here and I'll pull it.

enjoy the game
                            Von

P.S. remember to click to open and then right click to save on the new image

p.s.s. have here is a sail, just in case you want one
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by vonblack; 08-14-2008, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• mate the soc loves them thanks heaps some of the guys were wondering if they could see an option with THF in the shield of the crest. as for the voting ill just wait till the others have been passed thanks again

Comment

• This is fantastic VonBlack you are the best, thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X