Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody.
    I need help...
    Could anyone help me with that so that picture would be succesfully approved?
    Attached Files

Comment

• That pic is going to be a VERY difficult one. There are tons of gradiants in it and will take a fair amount of time to fix. I am not saying it is not possible, but it will take a lot of time.

Comment

• I do not have any decent image editing software, could someone please make this image into a sail?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Australian Flag request

Lamb,

And then again, since there are absolutely no elements in the modern Australian flag that weren't in use in 1720, they may just approve it. How does this look? Let me know if you think the individual stars should be bigger/smaller, whatever. I'll submit this if you like it.

Gaspard
          Attached Files

Comment

• Russian coat of arms

Hi MolNeYa,

I have re-created a very simplified Russian crown and paired it with a double headed eagle that is included in the POTBS user content archives. The eagle is not exactly like images I've seen in Russian coats of arms, but by using these simplified graphics I was able to keep the total number of colors down to about 3, which allows a grayscale image. The grayscale image is what makes it colorizable in game, so you will have to imagine the image in gold or the color of your choice. If you like this, I will submit it for voting.

Gaspard
            Attached Files

Comment

• Adreevsky flag

Hi MolNeYa,

The Adreevsky flag design is pretty simple, but you will notice that I've created it in less saturated colors (a paler blue) in order to satisfy the requirements for user created content in POTBS. If you like this, I will submit it for voting.

Gaspard
              Attached Files

Comment

• sail request

well i already made this sail for a friend of mine, but it didnt got accepted because of a 3d look. So could anyone edit this image so i can get it approved as sail design?

many thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Id like some help to make this one transperent or atleast into right colorand format, i can only use paint so ill ask the Pro:s for help ;-)

Comment

• sail request

I would like to have new society flags if anyone could create them for me im looking for something really cool dark and mysterious sail and flags design if u can help contact me at skinnyd98@hotmail.com

Comment

• Need a little help

Hello,

I started a new company, to rally supporters Brazilian and focused on the time of the Empire of Brazil, with their proper names and positions.

I would ask them to do the flag and sail, respectively.

Thank you!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazocam View Post
                        Hello,

I started a new company, to rally supporters Brazilian and focused on the time of the Empire of Brazil, with their proper names and positions.

I would ask them to do the flag and sail, respectively.

Thank you!
                        The saturation of the colors are over 90% You will need to drop the saturation of the flag and sails by at least 20 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by kitwilliams View Post
                          The saturation of the colors are over 90% You will need to drop the saturation of the flag and sails by at least 20 points.
                          Hum,

So I need some editing program to do this, right? Do not have any ability in these programs. If you take, pleaseorder to do thatI appreciate, if not, I'll try to get at some editing program.

Tks o/

Edit¹

I found this, darker. The other was too full of brightness. Both are images that will need treatment, the sail and flag?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Mazocam; 05-07-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• help with the sail cannot be approved
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by HOG View Post
                              help with the sail cannot be approved
                              This one is fairly easy, lose the coloring and make the background 100% transparent. You can color the sail ingame. Also, make sure your design has a transparency of between 50-70%.

Comment

• That's what I got
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X