Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Content Submissions open again!

Great news, everybody!

We're now able to accept submissions for User Content again! Hooray!

After you've perfected your design in the Flags & Sails Forum, feel free to go the submission page and submit your content for Dev approval. Then, if you'd like, announce to your friends that you have a new flag or sail to vote on by posting a direct link to the Flag & Sail Votes sticky. Devs will then review submitted content to approve it for game use, or provide suggestions on how it can be improved.

Watch this forum for a much more detailed User Content FAQ, coming soon.

Happy drawing, all!
    Last edited by Marion vanGhent; 01-10-2008, 11:11 AM.

Awesome news! I have some flag designs I have been waiting to upload!

On somewhat of a side note....When will UC be available in game? I noticed the other day when I played that I was not able to buy any of my previously accepted flags from the UC guy in Shop...

Thanks again!

Comment

All currently-approved User Content should be available at your local Ship Customization Shop. If you're not seeing something that's already approved, please file a support request with as much info as you can provide (including the submission ID#).

Comment

When will the premade sail and flag content be available? I can do photoshop and illustrator to make my own flag but not everyone can do that. Isn't there going to be some kind of choice that other players have that you guys have made? And if so when will it become available?

Comment

Marion--

What's the ETA between something getting nicely voted on and getting the final approval? A day? A week (god forbid)?

Comment

Yay. I was finally able to submit my new sail design. Hopefully it won't hit the reject bat this time. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Silvermaine View Post
              When will the premade sail and flag content be available? I can do photoshop and illustrator to make my own flag but not everyone can do that. Isn't there going to be some kind of choice that other players have that you guys have made? And if so when will it become available?
              You can buy/sell/trade User Content in-game.

Originally posted by Ghostbeard View Post
              Marion--

What's the ETA between something getting nicely voted on and getting the final approval? A day? A week (god forbid)?
              Patience is a swiftly disappearing virtue in this world. Probably about a week, but as of yet we can make no guarantees. Such is the danger of doing new and different things, sometimes

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Marion. Here's hoping that mine goes swiftly thru the system, as I did exactly what you guys told me last time I submitted during open beta.

Comment

Ahem, I have not been in the game since monday, are the flags made for everyone with an open beta char/account going to be there when I get back in tuesday/wednsday next week?

Comment

Is there any plan to show the number of votes the sail/flag has gotten?

Also, the counters that say the number of Content posted, and voting history, don't seem to be working. I just voted on loads of stuff, and it still says 0.

Or this another Patience thing?

Comment

Working...
                    X