X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback for version 2.13.46.1

Build 2.13.46.1 should now be available on the Test Server. Feedback and reports of any bugs found are appreciated.

Release notes can be found here.

If you want us to test stuff make treassure chests available at harbour master or auctioneer.

Comment

Originally posted by Otsego View Post
      If you want us to test stuff make treassure chests available at harbour master or auctioneer.
      yes please, i have no pieces of eight on testbed and there is no way to obtain them besides fleeting.

Comment

Treasure Chests will be included in the fake Treasure Aisle store on all Port Captains in the next release for Test Server.

Comment

May wanna recheck your refit Prices, The Arrow is a Level 29 Refit and cost 30 MOV and the Discovery is level 37 and cost 20 MoV, think you got them Backwards.

Comment

Port Captains???

Ohhh you mean the governors, yaw you know those extreme few Society's that has a Monopoly on Governorships on Ports even those ports that has crap loads of incomes like Marsh that's not conquerable...where does those tax's from AH's goes into except deep pockets of the governors????, yet same soc's keep and maintain them changing out alts or favorite players. Yaw wonder what it would be like being a port captain aka Governor, 99% of players and other society's will never know it's all FUBAR, most soc's has Millions in Influence points.

Being a Governor of a Port, I have ideals about how to be one but I get banned for saying certain sexual gratifications on those Governorship controllers.

OMG think of the fairness of an open bidding and it's just a lottery 100K influence and all bid 100k and it's all fair and square

Comment

Was lucky enough to loot a treasure chest from lvl30 NPC. Both new ammo types are not worth the pieces of 8 and i am glad to hear that cause imba ammo types could make pay 2 win pretty easy. The avcom item that slows enemies down on the other hand is very annyoing cause this will make kiting even worse. I hope i will never meet a guy who uses this kind of stuff.

Comment

Don't kid yourself otse, you know full well that every rageboarder still playing will use it. When you think about it their kind is the one that grind the most.
                Every sword, potions and clickie just to ensure they can exploit rubberbanding.

Comment

Can't download patch...
                  Attached Files

Comment

A note about fishing rewards:
                    Fishing is a system characterized by its abuse. Macro fishing is rampant. We know that fishing is extremely easy to macro and does not offer exciting gameplay, but unfortunately it is not something we will be able to address for some time. Rather than continue trying to iceskate uphill by punishing macro fishing, we are instead going to move the fishing outfittings to a special exchange offered by the European Trader.

Good work on removing the cheat to compete element of the game, I'd rather have to pay to get them than be forced to macro, at least they might have an element of rarity now, you shouldn't have announced it though

Comment

Originally posted by redfrogx1 View Post
                      Ohhh you mean the governors, yaw you know those extreme few Society's that has a Monopoly on Governorships on Ports even those ports that has crap loads of incomes like Marsh that's not conquerable...where does those tax's from AH's goes into except deep pockets of the governors????, yet same soc's keep and maintain them changing out alts or favorite players. Yaw wonder what it would be like being a port captain aka Governor, 99% of players and other society's will never know it's all FUBAR, most soc's has Millions in Influence points.

Being a Governor of a Port, I have ideals about how to be one but I get banned for saying certain sexual gratifications on those Governorship controllers.

OMG think of the fairness of an open bidding and it's just a lottery 100K influence and all bid 100k and it's all fair and square
                      Ignoring that fact that Port Captains and governors / governship is completly different things.

In order for your statements to have any relevans - it would be nice to know which server and nation you play (it can set as avatar info on your profile)

Comment

Working...
                      X