X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Dragon View Post
    I imagine they want to get rid of the baggage as they are probebly only using 2% of the total users registered to POTBS, if that.
    The rapture is near!!! Are you ready!?

Comment

Ubert

I will try to atleest get Ubert to imegate he's toons... To be continued....

Long Live 'Les Elites'

Comment

I'm migrated....we'll see if I can ever get past loading screen.
        Any FE still checking the forums send me a PM. Id like to get a better mailing list so I can communicate in house. You can PM even though you cant post here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Po View Post
          As I have received a few mails about the status of a few of FE's accounts and if they will make it through migration. I have the ability to move only my own accounts due to what appears as a e-mail verification process. I am only speculating about this but in the way of security I am guessing this will be the way it works. So players such as Ubert, Oli, Cliff, Poy, Riet, Molly, Corpse, Marat, Max, Hector, Uncrow, Black, Lil Dit, ect. ect. NEED to have the current e-mail set up and actually go through with the process. So the million dollar question is whether our fearless leader will be migrated. I'd say at this point no. He will be carried forth only in his statue in Pitre. Alois/Geno is aware of the migration and will chose on his own what he will do with our warehouse toon.
          As a personal note, Henry and Boris both brought a smile to my face with their on going wit and banter. I am curious as to the status of ISY players, Noir, Tem, Compass(Snookie's Baby Daddy),Barrett, ect.
          You forgot Willy.. Roberts needs Willy!!

Comment

Migration on both accounts complete

Comment

Originally posted by Demontford View Post
              Huzzah!

Comment

Originally posted by Demontford View Post
                YAY PORIS....!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Po View Post
                  As I have received a few mails about the status of a few of FE's accounts and if they will make it through migration. I have the ability to move only my own accounts due to what appears as a e-mail verification process. I am only speculating about this but in the way of security I am guessing this will be the way it works. So players such as Ubert, Oli, Cliff, Poy, Riet, Molly, Corpse, Marat, Max, Hector, Uncrow, Black, Lil Dit, ect. ect. NEED to have the current e-mail set up and actually go through with the process. So the million dollar question is whether our fearless leader will be migrated. I'd say at this point no. He will be carried forth only in his statue in Pitre. Alois/Geno is aware of the migration and will chose on his own what he will do with our warehouse toon.
                  As a personal note, Henry and Boris both brought a smile to my face with their on going wit and banter. I am curious as to the status of ISY players, Noir, Tem, Compass(Snookie's Baby Daddy),Barrett, ect.
                  Both of my accounts had a very old e-mail address. I decided to try to migrate them both using my current e-mail and it worked just fine. The verification and confirmation were sent to my new e-mail. Maybe someday I'll update the accounts with my current e-mail.

Bus

Comment

Originally posted by mainface
                    As far as the other ISY guys go, I dont think any of us really have time to play games properly (let alone one that has been screwed up this badly....we did leave for a reason ) - bennet has a new wife to bang (im allowed to say bang right mods?), joel is working full time, wild claims to be working but its theatre stuff so you know...doesnt count!, eagle seems to be busy alot more then before (I think hes started working more), Dius got a promotion so has less free time (nobody can figure out how...I think intercourse was involved somewhere along the way), noir is still around on steam but like every1 has less free time etc etc etc.
                    This game definitely provided a lot of good memories for sure, but indeed some of us don't have alot of free time these days, and besides f2p kinda ruined it for alot of us. Much as I miss the old golden days on this game sometimes, unless something radical changes I cant see any of us thinking about dropping by particularly seriously. We just don't have the time we used to have to sink into it. It would be great to get a few of the old guard in for a few fights some day though!

So my accounts are migrated (just in case!). Maybe I'll drop in every now and then to see what Portalus is doing with it.

-Wildfire

Comment

Everyone migrated their accounts as far as im aware but none of us are holding out much hope that the game is gonna be worth our time. There is too much to fix imo

Comment

we will see, would be nice to see some of the old players back. But time will answer our questions about patches)

Comment

Wild you need to work on ure avatar

And you to Carr

Comment

Sounds like FE and ISY have both turned in our gaming for changing diapers and our collective RL careers. Although we all realize the work we put in will not be lost!It was refreshing to read some worth while trolling by Tem today! I've seen some old school names pop up in the past couple days which is good to see! We need a little more CB (junks, plisk, ect) maybe even Keline and Hovis. If I sprinkle bacon will Danica appear? Where is Greg and Foxy?! Some RP by the Swedes and some sexy twist by William! Some parle French by Badas! I'd even laugh if Party Time chimed in! Ahh well off to boil bottles or some other chore I need to do! Thanks for breathing some life into this forum other than a link to a Russian players PB.

Comment

Originally posted by Totmes LeGaard View Post
                              I think your absolutly right in allmost all 'Hardrad', but I even think that it's in place to explain the reason to all bad things in the past. (I hope thats ok for the forum adm)

Many vets has bad experiences in the way FLS has treated they'r players/customers by silencing and warn them with infractions in the past year. That made many of the players wery, wery disappointed on some of the FLS staff. But I think everyone agrees that POTBS is one of the most amazing games that's been around. And I sincerely hope for a revival of the game, but it also requires that those who now manages the rudder takes care of their customers in a more professional way than FLS did. Many are we from the old time that now with cautious optimistic hopes, awaits the games development with Portalus.

Concordia civium murus urbium!

My hope just vanished. It looks Like I'm not comming back.
                              Last edited by Totmes LeGaard; 01-27-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boneless View Post
                                EY JayPoy...games says the last time u loged in was 360days ago?! i guess u are not allowed to post here after being offline for so long;-)
                                Hey Max
                                In the past we logged in to sink some ships, now we must log in, to post in forum that we are still alive and have some RL issues

In the french nation chat, someone asked for ISY (I wondered why some ppl still ask for players who dont play a role anymore since 2 years!). I told him they are only "historical" persons now, they are dead in less in 3 minutes with their sucide charge without working invincible, haha.
                                Sail safe, or fly well or so

Comment

Working...
                                X