• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BSho2 View Post
    LOL that is actually kind of funny. but still, I hope this gets fixed soon
    Bahah too funny

Comment

I thought they were "Speedy GM Gunboats," not "Speedy GM Ships?" Or did I never look too closely when GMs actually sailed around in those things? How did James and Mel get a hold of some? And how did you know those toons are theirs?

I also think it's funny that OOT tried to recruit them right in the middle of the PB.

Lol someone in nation chat was describing the GM Ships as "basically it's a spaceship with sails and ******s as crew members..."

Comment

I saw one of them at MT and sent him some naughty words, then his Don buddy ambushed me and one shotted me...
        Attached Files

Comment

I was at that PC port battle and was very upset with the way this happened we had fair numbers both sides and an honest fight is what we want not some people messing it up for everyone. Currently I am having trouble accessing the support e-mail but I am sure I am miss reading something so I will check it out tomorrow. In the meantime I will replace my SR and her fittings in time for another go.

Comment

Originally posted by Peck
            So James (Wilberforce?) & Mel (Egg?) brought GM ships to the PC pb and sunk a bunch of us...what will you do FLS/Portalus?
            Sadly I'm not surprised if it was those two. Both well known for throw their toys out if the pram on a regular basis.

Comment

LOL now we either have GMs that will randomly sink people on the OS or someone hacked the game.

Either way, this ones a goner. Can't wait for HOTS.
              Last edited by oldbetaboy; 01-23-2013, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harry clarkson View Post
                GMs in *****G PC PB KILLING PEOPLE!
                Why are you using heavy round shot on a second rate in a Port battle?

Comment

Yet another low point brought on by players. Just when I didn't think humanity could sink so low. I had 2 friends that stayed up for this and they hadn't been to a PB in a month, they will probably quit.

How was this supposed to change anything? The devs are gonna change their ways now that some kids have over and over again proven themselves to be selfish, annoying little weasles?

Comment

Originally posted by nickdddd View Post
                    Yet another low point brought on by players. Just when I didn't think humanity could sink so low. I had 2 friends that stayed up for this and they hadn't been to a PB in a month, they will probably quit.

How was this supposed to change anything? The devs are gonna change their ways now that some kids have over and over again proven themselves to be selfish, annoying little weasles?
                    lol if you think this is the lowest point of humanity, you must have never watched the news,
                    or a hollywood movie,
                    or the mtv awards.
                    or listened to random strangers at the busstop:P

Comment

Originally posted by Grutte Pier View Post
                      lol if you think this is the lowest point of humanity, you must have never watched the news,
                      or a hollywood movie,
                      or the mtv awards.
                      or listened to random strangers at the busstop:P
                      true but I mean joining a PB to specificly ruin others' fun in the name of "protest" How stupid are these 2 players?

Comment

???

just signed up here becoz i had to for the migration and saw this..
                        is this right that gms are in the game with these invincible ships??

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMish View Post
                          just signed up here becoz i had to for the migration and saw this..
                          is this right that gms are in the game with these invincible ships??
                          Not GM, some random butthurt (ex) players with GM account details.

Comment

GMs, can I haz their stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Pelleas Pendragon View Post
                              GMs, can I haz their stuff?
                              I will give back all the BSNs Mel ripped off the AH to low level players.

Comment

Its been said they were given privilages on any accounts they had in past. There is a window due to migration and my guess they used it to recover toons.

Comment

Working...
                                X