X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR4K3 View Post
    It matters, i said numerous times in nation and say it here... i would trade 40 actual rats that do fleets/daylies whatever for 10 active pvp players and i mean non xebec ones.

Its hard to see like a full hand of persons tring to do things and i dont mean win maps im talking about having an active stance and ending up in fustration cause of the amout of scrubs we get.

Eventually even those players lay down arms cause its just not possible...

To be hones sometimes i cry laughing with what i see / read / ear
    its like "noyhing to do here" / I dont want to live in this planet anymore / wt* i just heard

Guess prolly this exists in all nations but rat wise is too much in all this time i never saw nothing like this.
    To be honest, some of your "decent" players are also completly inexperienced when it comes to Port Battles, yet think that having attended a lot (where they got obliterated) makes them veterans. It doesn't.

The number of times I've went to rat PBs only to hear completly defeatist comments from the start, rats who kept repeating they couldn't "linefight", couldn't "play like the nats", yet there's often more rats with TMTDs than NOs with Invincibles in the other fleet. Sure, rats don't get Thundering Broadside but that doesn't mean we need to charge immediatly. I've seen rats shout for charges at close haul, I've seen rats give up way superior positions only because "they couldn't fight like nats".

The rats are their worst enemy. Until they lose that defeatist mentality, they won't be going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Alejandro Viran View Post
      To be honest, some of your "decent" players are also completly inexperienced when it comes to Port Battles, yet think that having attended a lot (where they got obliterated) makes them veterans. It doesn't.

The number of times I've went to rat PBs only to hear completly defeatist comments from the start, rats who kept repeating they couldn't "linefight", couldn't "play like the nats", yet there's often more rats with TMTDs than NOs with Invincibles in the other fleet. Sure, rats don't get Thundering Broadside but that doesn't mean we need to charge immediatly. I've seen rats shout for charges at close haul, I've seen rats give up way superior positions only because "they couldn't fight like nats".

The rats are their worst enemy. Until they lose that defeatist mentality, they won't be going anywhere.
      And I've seen rats obliderate nats in a line fight. Completely, overpoweringly, obliderate the nat's line to shreds with barely any losses.

It's long proven that rats can linefight not much worse then nats. Yes, the closer they are the better, considering that they are amazing at brawl; It just seems that nobody knows at this moment on the rats side how to use it at all...

Comment

Ale now u know why i cry laughing...

Its just not possible... people dont get on vent... they dont listen, dont do what is told too someone is leading you get other people calling stuff overchatting, people call turn right people turn left... its said "lets tac north to get win, speed buffs up and u click on people that are usin focus gunnery only no other buff... we call shots on a target people shoot randomly i can tell u inumerous other situations i've seen in this last 2 weeks since i returned but u guys prolly know what im talking about...

Let me say here im not anything near a top player and im know for my "ganking" abilities, but i do know how to do the non gank part but i cant find people on to fill a 6 decent group most of the times, we actuualy got 6 people the other day together and went for OMG outside havanna ad the result was a flawless victory for the rats... could have been the other way of course cause the frogs had good palyers there, the point im getting at GF's are there when we have the people to do it.

The reverse of the coin is i dock my vengy get a mercy for a 5 v 5 we go for it and get splited by another rat in a red devil (hazel waters) whith that broken mechanic cause all where within autojoin... in battle we tell that to the frogs (grizzly , malcom dorleus, fraaz le, and 2 more i dont recall and im answered they dont care and chase the slowest of us to end up sinking him instead of going for a retag and have the so wished gf.

Conclusion if we gank its because we gank, if we fitt to get group fights another scrub rat goes there and the so honoroble nats seing that go for the kill disregarding that.

Well i really dont care much about it but its like people preach what they dont practice.

Sorry for the long post, despite im always troling and playing with people around i do feel this things wont happen that much

Tiphat all have fun

Comment

Working...
        X