Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Tortuga Oriental Guards (TOG) - Pirate Society on Antigua (Casual) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tortuga Oriental Guards (TOG) - Pirate Society on Antigua (Casual)

Society Name: Tortuga Oriental Guards (TOG)

Faction: Brethern/Pirate

Mission Statement:
    In 2008, Le Joueur Plus Vieux (LJPV) was a French National Society on the Telstra hosted Australian Server. We are now relaunching as a Pirate Faction for fun and casual cooperative online game playing.

http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...ml#post2976300

Recruitment Status: Active

Qualities we seek in recruits:
    - Minimum Age of 25 years or more.
    - Adherence to our Code of Conduct (ie. No Cheating, Hacking or any disreputable behaviour).
    - Mature and friendly players in a relaxed and casual approach to playing.

What we offer:
    - A small but mature band of friendly and skilled Captains with our own forum and Teamspeak Servers.
    - Voice Communications. Teamspeak 3 voice server for members only. Main communication via our member forums.
    - Grouping with Australian and East Coast United states and European (UK) players in a multigame society.
    - Opportunity to contribute towards the building of your own Pirate Treason Flagship.
    - PvE mission and Levelling every Friday Night (US) / Saturday Morning (Australia).
    Last edited by Ace Rimsey; 12-13-2010, 03:22 AM.

---bump---

Comment

Yarrr!!

Hello,

I am a new player on F2P and i would like to join your society. I am over 25 and friendly. I have a level 7 privateer on the french side. I will delete it and roll a pirate if you let me join. I have teamspeak and i am interested in learning and participating in everything this game as to offer.

Comment

Glad to here that. If you didn't get a chance to head over to TOG site and register, please do. The site is http://www.theoldergamers.com/. Look forward to sailing with you in game.

Comment

Hey, thanks for contacting me. I've already gone over to the site, registered, and posted an introduction. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Comment

I went to the TOG website and i made a application under the name Hank10101. I will roll a pirate once i am in. Can't wait to play with you guys TOG looks awsome.

Comment

Please list your ingame name/s so I know who to invite. This can be done on TOG PotBS forums.

Also we are a Pirate society on Antigua, so you`ll have to change to pirates (Theo) before I can invite you into the society ingame.

Looking forward to sailing with you.

Comment

---bump---

Comment

Join us, now.

Comment

Working...
                  X