X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wts 2x mordaunts

70K each or best offer. seems I use Tritons/ sleek hermes nowadays more than 4th rates :S

Ill give ya 1db for it.

Now, no one else post so this can be the best offer and the sale defaults to me.

Comment

And I will bid 1 db for the other one!

Comment

Got anything else? The pirates have already offered more than I would for a Mordaunt.

Comment

Alexanders cost 60k in raw mats and is about 20% better.. and most peeps will have a society to back them with shipwrights or finances... Mordaunts can be exchanged for free by NO's with 20 enconmiums... yeah, I don't think these will sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyond Disbelief View Post
            Alexanders cost 60k in raw mats and is about 20% better.. and most peeps will have a society to back them with shipwrights or finances... Mordaunts can be exchanged for free by NO's with 20 enconmiums... yeah, I don't think these will sell.
            Lol... they wont. I get 3 psts a day of NOs trying to unload their free Mordunts. Cant even sell them to pirates.

Comment

How about 7 common wood AND 1 db?

Beat that :P

Comment

i'll give ya supple boots, shoddy 8 common wood and 5dbs.

Comment

Originally posted by AuntyJack View Post
                  You and your deep pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by AuntyJack View Post
                    Too rich for me... I fold.

Comment

4 units of rum, and 200 dubloons!

Yar-har! I knew having deeper pockets than a pirate would come in handy.

Comment

So the Mordaunt is the red-headed stepchild of Ships of the Line then? It seems not even pirates actually want them.

Comment

So... hey...

I had the best offer, and I do recall some posted "OBO" bidness going on.

Unless you were talking about best otter... in which case I also have one of those widely recognized by the scientific community as being incredibly superlative the the average otter.

Thusly:

Where's my Mourdants?

Comment

Originally posted by Beyond Disbelief View Post
                            Differences between 1.2.66.0 and 1.2.67.0 include but aren't limited to:
                            Ships / Combat:
                            • 20 Royal Commendations now provide a Mastercraft Defiant instead of a Mordaunt.
                            Just a heads up

Comment

Well... I'll use the first 20 I get after the patch and 10 magistrate's to get a Mercy. Other than that, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X