Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the way it is now I believe you have to log on to your account on the website and then you can assign a emailaddress to your new Portalus account you're creating. So that could be your own emailaddress. They will send an email to that address with a verification link and then you can choose a password for the Portalus account that is linked to the toons of the old SOE account. But, you have to log into the site with the password of the old SOE account.

Maybe you can log into SOE Launcher (maybe not the POTBS SOE Luancher) if the password is still saved in there and from inside the launcher change the password of the SOE account. not sure if possible but would be worth a try.

Comment

For my 1 acount all go good, no any problem.

Comment

Yup seem like migration process start work as supposed to work:P I manage migrate all my accounts and hope all ppl can do same.
        p.s djura u got one acc? and toons on every nation? lol

Comment

Originally posted by kovaloo View Post
          Yup seem like migration process start work as supposed to work:P I manage migrate all my accounts and hope all ppl can do same.
          p.s djura u got one acc? and toons on every nation? lol
          I have so many accounts that i need to migrate all day long )))

Comment

Google Chrome

Originally posted by Nihtwaco View Post
            Howdy Folks

After two hours trying the Migration with IE 8 I tried it with Chrome it went through on First try now waiting out the E-mail back.
            I was unable to get any accounts to migrate with Internet Explorer. I downloaded Google Chrome and the process worked great. I still had to paste the link in the email to my browser but that was no hill for a climber.

Red

Comment

I am attempting to merge my accounts after filling out the form I get a message at the bottom that says page error and the form data does not appear to be submitted.

Comment

more problems

Several players I know can not migrate their accounts and are getting the following message:

"There was an error (E061) migrating your Station Account. You may not migrate your account because you are currently banned."

Their game accounts are not banned. They contacted me in-game so I could post this for them. Why are they getting these messages?

Apparently Support has not responded, so I am posting this here on their behalf in hopes Portalus can resolve this issue.

- Tiburcio Costales

Comment

Hello,

I had the "CURL error 22: The requested URL returned error:417"-problem very early this morning (CET).

Now the migration process went thru smoothly.

Regards,
                  Ele... Alma

PS: Smooth, they seem to have done the forum name-switch I sneaked in with the migration.

Comment

E061 - what to do?!!! Answer for people that got banned from forums.!!!!

"There was an error (E061) migrating your Station Account. You may not migrate your account because you are currently banned."

Comment

i have the same question,i have been banned from forums with my main in-game account FOR EVER!,is there a solution yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Hunter View Post
                        E061 - what to do?!!! Answer for people that got banned from forums.!!!!

Lol i guess that maybe Portalus dont want xteamers and relase Axe of Justice?:P Again no offence:P
                        Keep trying if not work contact: support@portalusgames.com
                        Good luck
                        Last edited by kovaloo; 01-23-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Latest post by GM:

Within the next few days you will be able to get your migration code in-game. After the transition you will be able to use that code to migrate, even if you are currently forum banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Hunter View Post
                            Latest post by GM:

Within the next few days you will be able to get your migration code in-game. After the transition you will be able to use that code to migrate, even if you are currently forum banned.
                            cool,then why i cant migrate with the account aren't banned either?

Comment

What error u get?

Comment

Is anything supposed to happen when you click Migrate ?
                                I have the code but is there another step. I wasn't asked to setup a new password.

Comment

Working...
                                X