X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration is Live

The migration system is now up and ready! You can migrate your accounts here: www.burningsea.com/page/migration/soe and you must complete this process for each account you want to migrate.

Note that after January 31st there will be no way to spend Station Cash in Pirates of the Burning Sea, but any Burning Sea Notes or Burning Sea Points you have on your account WILL transfer if you migrate.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know!

My first account went through fine, but on the second I got the following error message:

There was an error (E119:queued) migrating your Station Account. We potentially had difficulty sending your verification email. Please check your inbox and complete this form again if you do not find our email within 8 hours.
    If the problem persists please contact Portalus Games Support at support@portalusgames.com.

Is it not possible to use the same email address for two accounts or something?

Comment

I got this answer:

There was an error (E119:queued) migrating your Station Account. We potentially had difficulty sending your verification email. Please check your inbox and complete this form again if you do not find our email within 8 hours.
      If the problem persists please contact Portalus Games Support at support@portalusgames.com.

Also I had to clean cookies before being able to login to forum again (when I clicked Log In in the top right, it was sending me back to the migration page).

Comment

Originally posted by Maibec View Post
        My first account went through fine, but on the second I got the following error message:

Is it not possible to use the same email address for two accounts or something?
        The service we're using to send out confirmation emails starts with a small cap to make sure we're not email spammers. That error just means that we hit our cap for this hour. As people start clicking on the confirmation link, that cap gets raised (within a few hours it should be in the range of 10s of thousands per hour instead of hundreds). Long story short, your confirmation email should be there soon as the backlog of confirmation mails gets sent and this problem shouldn't keep happening to people.

Comment

done done and done looking forward to the future.

Comment

And, it made me choose a forum name for the other account, so I chose this (clever, right?) but by some strange miracle it changed this account's forum name instead. And I definitely didn't try to migrate my main account yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GM Sasquatch View Post
              The service we're using to send out confirmation emails starts with a small cap to make sure we're not email spammers. That error just means that we hit our cap for this hour. As people start clicking on the confirmation link, that cap gets raised (within a few hours it should be in the range of 10s of thousands per hour instead of hundreds). Long story short, your confirmation email should be there soon as the backlog of confirmation mails gets sent and this problem shouldn't keep happening to people.
              I got the email a few minutes later, however I got another error message when entering the password after clicking the email link:

There was an error (E155) migrating your Station Account. Please try again later, or contact Portalus Games Support at BurningSea.com/support if the problem persists.

It might be difficult to migrate all my accounts :/

Comment

Originally posted by Barberouge View Post
                I got the email a few minutes later, however I got another error message when entering the password after clicking the email link:

There was an error (E155) migrating your Station Account. Please try again later, or contact Portalus Games Support at BurningSea.com/support if the problem persists.

It might be difficult to migrate all my accounts :/
                If you get this error just try going to the verification page again, that should fix it.

Comment

Also the forum name of my second account was changed (it's now the same as the first account I migrated). Still have to clean cookies between each operation.

I'll try again later.

Comment

Originally posted by Barberouge View Post
                    Also the forum name of my second account was changed (it's now the same as the first account I migrated). Still have to clean cookies between each operation.
                    Not only has the forum name on my main account been changed, but now it won't let me migrate my main account because it says that has already been done.

Now I've got 2 accounts with the same forum name, and I don't know which one has been migrated.

Yes, maybe revisit this tomorrow.

Comment

Allright. I`v tried few times migrate one of my accounts and got same error all time:

"There was an error (E119:queued) migrating your Station Account. We potentially had difficulty sending your verification email. Please check your inbox and complete this form again if you do not find our email within 8 hours.
                      If the problem persists please contact Portalus Games Support at support@portalusgames.com."

So now i need wait until tommorow for mail from you guys>? or just try migrate rest accounts with same error? Confused a bit, please reply:P

Comment

Originally posted by kovaloo View Post
                        Allright. I`v tried few times migrate one of my accounts and got same error all time:

"There was an error (E119:queued) migrating your Station Account. We potentially had difficulty sending your verification email. Please check your inbox and complete this form again if you do not find our email within 8 hours.
                        If the problem persists please contact Portalus Games Support at support@portalusgames.com."

So now i need wait until tommorow for mail from you guys>? or just try migrate rest accounts with same error? Confused a bit, please reply:P
                        Your verification email should be there soon. As soon as it shows up, just click the link inside and fill out the form it takes you to and you'll be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by I Cannot Believe View Post
                          Not only has the forum name on my main account been changed, but now it won't let me migrate my main account because it says that has already been done.

Now I've got 2 accounts with the same forum name, and I don't know which one has been migrated.

Yes, maybe revisit this tomorrow.
                          This should be fixed now. Please send Hamled a private message with your account names and associated forum names and he'll get you sorted out. Sorry about that!

Comment

I have tried a few times and this is the error message I get.

There was an error (E091) migrating your Station Account. We were unable to determine the account to migrate. Please complete the migration form again, or contact Portalus Games Support at BurningSea.com/support if the problem persists.

It might be that I have several accounts linked to this e mail address.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Holeinhide View Post
                              I have tried a few times and this is the error message I get.

There was an error (E091) migrating your Station Account. We were unable to determine the account to migrate. Please complete the migration form again, or contact Portalus Games Support at BurningSea.com/support if the problem persists.

It might be that I have several accounts linked to this e mail address.
                              Please clear your cookies and try running through the migration process again. If the problem continues after that, please let us know.

Comment

Working...
                              X