X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one migration found Portalus Games website.
    I register but only newsletter not account or yes?

Or pls write it what do the complietly transfer. If have one chance im not lost my char and account.

Thanks for understanding. And Good luck the new partner.

Comment

Originally posted by Nucian View Post
      Only one migration found Portalus Games website.
      I register but only newsletter not account or yes?

Or pls write it what do the complietly transfer. If have one chance im not lost my char and account.

Thanks for understanding. And Good luck the new partner.
      We are still creating the migration process, you cannot yet sign up for an account. Once it is ready it will be available at portalusgames.com/potbs, and if you have signed up for the newsletter we will email you a notice and reminder.

Comment

Thank u for fast answer.

Im waiting our mail. And good work i think have many work now.
        So Good luck.

Comment

Hamled

whats going to happen with forever accounts?

Comment

will we need to install anything to access game after sony stops the login?

and will it be availble before hand or at last minute?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamled View Post
              We are going to do detailed introductions of the team in future blog posts at portalusgames.com. However I can say right now that the principal members of the team are myself, Fodderboy, and Half-Hitch.
              Just don t take GM Sasquatch in team, he kill people on forum !!!
              I am joking, GM Sasquatch don t ban me !!!

Very good news !!!
              It is so good to see GM to write on forum.
              I think you have full support from veteran players and we all go with you
              I wish you luck with new company !!!
              Dont forget you need to be team with all players and we all win !!!

PS

Unban me GM Sasquatch pls i be nice

Comment

Originally posted by wet spot on dock View Post
                will we need to install anything to access game after sony stops the login?

and will it be availble before hand or at last minute?
                There will be a new launcher (should be much more streamlined than the Launchpad currently in use by SOE). You should not have to re-download the entire game, however.

Unfortunately I do not have any details to share about the timeline for the new launcher's availability. We of course cannot provide it as an alternative to SOE's launcher until the transition has taken place.

Comment

Well good luck with it, but if the current dev team remains in place I've no interest.

The direction the game has been going in for the last few months is completely the opposite from what I've loved about the game over the years I've been playing. I don't know much about half-hitch, beside a devlog (ICE) nobody cared about and as for Hamled, I can honestly say I can't remember reading anything previous to today.

Unless there's a major switch from the current direction I'll be giving away my stuff the next time I log into the game.

Good luck with it though. You have one hell of a product.

Comment

can you give your account information now or you can't yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Samson Rae View Post
                      can you give your account information now or you can't yet?
                      The migration process is not currently setup. We will make an announcement on the website and here in the forums when it is available, and if you sign up for our mailing list we will email you when it is ready.

Also, when the migration process is activated you will see a notice in-game relating to it, and providing your Migration Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamled View Post
                        There will be a new launcher (should be much more streamlined than the Launchpad currently in use by SOE). You should not have to re-download the entire game, however.

Unfortunately I do not have any details to share about the timeline for the new launcher's availability. We of course cannot provide it as an alternative to SOE's launcher until the transition has taken place.
                        it will support multiple accounts like the current launcher does?

Comment

First of all good luck on you new endeavor ... I wish you success. I have been playing the since the fall of 2008 and have stayed with you through many changes and I will continue to stay with you for some time.

That being said I have watched and posted my observations on game play and possible improvements. Please understand that there are two unique and different types of players who play potbs. There is a very vocal and active group who enjoys PVP anytime and anyplace against anyone. There is another group who enjoy the game because it is either a pirate game, an age of sail game, or a quasi-trading game. This second set can be a casual or active group, yet they tend not to be too vocal. I am sympathetic to all players needs (I fall into both categories) and understand that only with a vibrant and healthy player base can the game thrive. My word of caution is to develop the game in a way that is aware of both gaming styles and don't neglect one while supporting just the other.... otherwise you risk losing both.

Regards and Best of Luck

L'Abattage

Comment

Originally posted by wet spot on dock View Post
                            it will support multiple accounts like the current launcher does?
                            Our current plans are that the launcher itself will not utilize multiple accounts, but instead that the login process will take place in-game.
                            While this will allow multiple accounts to be logged in, I do not believe that it will support a history of accounts that have been used with that particular install like the SOE launcher currently does.

Comment

Originally posted by Toshiro View Post
                              Hamled

whats going to happen with forever accounts?
                              What is a forever account? Accounts bought before F2P? do they get some kind of benefit?

Comment

Well I wish you luck, hopefully the changes in the past few months were made just to break away from SOE and they will dissappear shortly after the new launch. I havent actively PvP'd in 2-3 months and am getting bored with Fleets. Ive played since stress test thanksgiving of 2007 and look forward to renewed life in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X