X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change to Customer Service Hours

As of Monday, May 16 our customer service hours will be 8am to 8pm Pacific*, 7 days a week. All customer service tickets that are received outside of these hours will be reviewed the following morning.

Most problems can be solved by visiting our knowledgebase and the Known Issues / Troubleshooting forum on burningsea.com, and we encourage our players to check these resources before opening a support ticket with us.

If a solution cannot be found on the knowledgebase or forums then please ask a question on our support website.

- Flying Lab Software Customer Support

* 4pm to 4am UK time, 7pm to 7am Moscow Time, 1am to 1pm Australian Eastern Time.

Being unable to log in I cannot check, but if I remember right your support page implies that tickets can be used for immediate help - something about helping people stuck in missions first. You might like to make it clear that it is pointless waiting for help out of hours - and perhaps suggest an alternative course of action to people who are stuck.

Comment

Will it be possible to reach GMs ingame or via tickets outside that timeframe?

What about massive bugs? Zone server crashes, for example? Server goes insane @ 9PM, do we have to wait until the next morning? If I am stuck in an instance @ 9 PM, I have to wait until the next morning?

Comment

Or port battle bugs?

Comment

Don't try the support website. because u will have this
          Error

We are currently experiencing problems with our support system. You may contact our support team by contacting support@flyinglab.com, however there may be some delays in responding to your ticket. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Comment

Originally posted by mjos90 View Post
            Don't try the support website. because u will have this
            Error

We are currently experiencing problems with our support system. You may contact our support team by contacting support@flyinglab.com, however there may be some delays in responding to your ticket. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.
            i +1 on that, its been like that since summer

Comment

Working...
            X