X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haelge View Post
    Having both subscription and "buy stuff for real cash" isnt necessary suicidal. SW:Tor went f2p and introduced their version of TA.
    Those who buy most from the TA equivalent are the subscribers... But the subscribers receive every month an amount of virtual currency, modest sum, but it serves its purpose as an incentive to use them and buy more. Regarding pay2win, the best gear ingame is only obtainable by doing hard core raiding not through the TA equivalent..

One word of advice to Portalus is: when introducing new stuff, make them availbe both ingame and TA to be aquired. The main goal is to keep the players occupied isnt it..? A long chain of quest's... Grind grind...
    :-)
    Please no grind :P

Comment

honesty and ethics or TA

I am a returning player and was hoping to be long time loyal money supporting player. Last month I purchased the expensive TA store stuff rods,baits, lures to catch rare fish to exchange with fish monger for rare ship fits. I log in today after latest patch all my long hours and money spent is wasted. No exchange with Fishmonger for ship fittings. I can how ever make large TA store purchase Again to buy chest keys for the same things I already paid for to exchange with fish. Easy solutions 1.) Portalus honor what u posted on the TA for exchange. Or were they sold under false pretense. 2.) exchange equal amount keys needed to purchase same ship fits with rare fish. 3.) Or simply REFUND my money. I really like the game and want to support it. I fell scammed and I just want Portalus to run a honest TA item shop. I will be satisfied with any of the above solutions. By the way in game /support option is inop. I had to use regular email to post support inquiry.

Comment

Originally posted by bushrod58 View Post
        I am a returning player and was hoping to be long time loyal money supporting player. Last month I purchased the expensive TA store stuff rods,baits, lures to catch rare fish to exchange with fish monger for rare ship fits. I log in today after latest patch all my long hours and money spent is wasted. No exchange with Fishmonger for ship fittings. I can how ever make large TA store purchase Again to buy chest keys for the same things I already paid for to exchange with fish. Easy solutions 1.) Portalus honor what u posted on the TA for exchange. Or were they sold under false pretense. 2.) exchange equal amount keys needed to purchase same ship fits with rare fish. 3.) Or simply REFUND my money. I really like the game and want to support it. I fell scammed and I just want Portalus to run a honest TA item shop. I will be satisfied with any of the above solutions. By the way in game /support option is inop. I had to use regular email to post support inquiry.
        Contact them here: support@portalusgames.com

Comment

Sos

I can not understand servers are running or not? Because when I log into the game servers available

Comment

Originally posted by CashUA View Post
            I can not understand servers are running or not? Because when I log into the game servers available
            They are, you need to update to see current version. Run launcher again to update.

Comment

How to update client? I do not see any launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by CashUA View Post
                How to update client? I do not see any launcher.
                http://www.burningsea.com/installer

just run it point to your game folder and update.

Comment

Working...
                X