Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt there is any chance of anything happening at least until the GMs/Devs log on for their morning shift. When that happens I really hope we get some clear information.

Comment

Hey, old new staffs/
      How are u going to make game better, if u cant repair a server the second day?
      And please, tell us truth: before or the next day after 31 Jan POTBS will close 4ever?

Comment

OMG ... Roberts is still off ... Any info on when its going to come back ... GMs plz say something !!!

Comment

I hope it soon. But i fear maybe POTBS team lost europian server. And that is hardver problem.

I belive that do it something soon.

Comment

Tell us anything... please...

Comment

My guess something died on a server machine... And they reordering parts.

Comment

all GM's are offline right now

Comment

Nothing to do just wait and wait and wait.....

Comment

Server down

its been down for 1 day and a half now.... whats going on... i mean i would of thought roberts would of been up same time as antigua...

Comment

Maybe blow up all servers what serve Roberts server or i dont know what happend here.
                      Good say one member before me where buy it parts Iceland or Moscow..

Comment

where is the GM? o.O

Comment

The social siege of sony on-line is in san diego except it is 7:35 am in this city at the hour current I think not that it is deja to begin the job

Comment

I thing just tomorrow Roberts go up

Comment

Everyone just dust off your rats on Tiggy, go cap a Conq MC from an NPC and get on the OS. I need more targets.

Bus

Comment

Originally posted by GM Sasquatch View Post
                                We're still working on Roberts, there was a hardware failure that we are in the process of fixing. Everyone's characters are fine, there is no data loss, and we will have the server up as soon as possible.
                                now GM sooner for play on Roberts its boring i will play Potbs -.-
                                Last edited by **Kaiser**Bismarc**; 12-19-2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X