Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Why is so much loot not usable for so many levels? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why is so much loot not usable for so many levels?

    It seems like I end up with a bunch of loot that I won't be able to use for 10, 15 and sometimes 20 levels.

    Is there some work around to using these things before I get to those levels?
    Or are we just supposed to hold on to it and patiently wait?

  • #2
    Loot cleanup will be in next patch) lets hope

    Comment


    • #3
      God, I hope it's fixed soon.

      I cant believe I spent days scouring the auctions and spending all the Db I had saved up just to buy what could be found easily in a few hours of os combat.

      Why anyone would design an mmo that drops player made goods from basic low level trash mobs is beyond my understanding.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Godfeast View Post
        God, I hope it's fixed soon.

        I cant believe I spent days scouring the auctions and spending all the Db I had saved up just to buy what could be found easily in a few hours of os combat.

        Why anyone would design an mmo that drops player made goods from basic low level trash mobs is beyond my understanding.
        A lot of the drops are crap, but a lot are good to, probably was only ever intended for players way back when game first started to help players get going. A lot of mods etc was really hard to get hold of way back then, I guess they just never got around to cleaning it up.

        FLS have said they intend to clean it all up soon though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Storm Hunter View Post
          Loot cleanup will be in next patch) lets hope
          Do you have a link?

          Comment


          • #6
            Only loot drops that annoy me are mast sections and that is because of their weight. Loot you can't use can be stored in a warehouse or sold/junked.

            Comment


            • #7
              No link , but I remember they said its next.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thankfully there are several solutions to this perturbing dilemma which are extant:

                A.) If collecting loot solo; delete unwanted items from your inventory.

                B.) If collecting loot in a group; pass on unwanted items, or see option A.

                C.) Pay someone in Thailand to do the gaming for you and just lay in bed all day long.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have just been sticking things in the warehouse.

                  I am gathering a collection of frigates. In just 34 more levels I'll be able to sail the Conquistador sleek.
                  More guns and bigger guns than my corvette by far.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cossatot View Post
                    I have just been sticking things in the warehouse.

                    I am gathering a collection of frigates. In just 34 more levels I'll be able to sail the Conquistador sleek.
                    More guns and bigger guns than my corvette by far.
                    you're level 16 and you already have a conq sleek in your warehouse?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CYCROFT View Post
                      C.) Pay someone in Thailand to do the gaming for you and just lay in bed all day long.
                      Arent they all busy farming for World of Warcraft though?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by oldbetaboy View Post
                        you're level 16 and you already have a conq sleek in your warehouse?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Nice 1 , os fighting ftw

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            conq sleek is a typical fleet ship, so he just scavenged that while getting PLed

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Storm Hunter View Post
                              Nice 1 , os fighting ftw
                              What is os fighting?

                              Originally posted by oldbetaboy View Post
                              conq sleek is a typical fleet ship, so he just scavenged that while getting PLed
                              Dang!
                              Haters gonna hate.

                              If I was getting PL'd, don't you think I'd be beyond 16 by now?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X