Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to fodderboy and all the other GM

1) i have 2 sent email re the old hulls (foddweboy/swabbie) and no return
    2) these old hull useless now i have got 40 colossal /20 huge / 20 large
    3) you should have a npc at all DNH where you can go to and upgrade to warship hull or the other hull
    4) AND dont say you cant do it
    5) players are leaving the game
    thankyou for time

sell it to the junk merchant

Comment

They are not useless, there are still ships that require those hulls.

Not that it's going to matter much to you now, but I'm a shipbuilder and why you stockpiled and sat on that many collosal hulls, boggles my mind. Did you ever read any patch notes?

Good luck,

Bus

P.S. I reread your post and I have to LMFAO at your demand that the developers #3 do what you want them to do and #4 do not tell you they can't do it. Sorry, I have to L-my-f'n-AO at that one more time.
      Last edited by Spotted Bus; 12-18-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spoon102 View Post
        1) i have 2 sent email re the old hulls (foddweboy/swabbie) and no return
        2) these old hull useless now i have got 40 colossal /20 huge / 20 large
        3) you should have a npc at all DNH where you can go to and upgrade to warship hull or the other hull
        4) AND dont say you cant do it
        5) players are leaving the game
        thankyou for time
        I bet you 50% of your personal inventory is player sails

Comment

Originally posted by Spotted Bus View Post
          They are not useless, there are still ships that require those hulls.

Not that it's going to matter much to you now, but I'm a shipbuilder and why you stockpiled and sat on that many collosal hulls, boggles my mind. Did you ever read any patch notes?

Good luck,

Bus

P.S. I reread your post and I have to LMFAO at your demand that the developers #3 do what you want them to do and #4 do not tell you they can't do it. Sorry, I have to L-my-f'n-AO at that one more time.
          I stockpiled hulls and square rigs long before the patch notes because having a dozen hulls of each allowed me to construct new ship types a lot faster. Same reason I had a pile of cannons and Ship provisioning sitting around rathe than rum and cheese and iron. It also makes it a lot easier to see how many shipbuilding materials you have left.

Comment

Working...
          X