X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rageboarding

Can someone pls define rageboarding and tell me what makes the term different from boarding? I'm using a CT buid that has 2 points in smuggling and 0 in red flag, that means i have the passive of bonus defense and turn rate and the devil takes the hindmost. I use this build out of recommendation from other players. Why not put 2 points in red flag instead of smuggling?

Devil take a hinnd most is one of the most important debuffs and skill before it is also good .
    Actually rageboarding is impossible because of nerf boarding speed and boarding % chance.

Comment

Rage boarding used to mean charge your enemy, park in front of it so it couldn't turn and board for avcom win.

Now it is much harder and for that I thank the developers, as avcom defeat makes me rage

Comment

I too want to thank the developers in making this change - and this change is the single biggest reason why I PvP these days - no more Rage-boarding (though boarding in pvp is still possible - it's not a 'gimmie like it used to be).

Originally posted by PaulG View Post
        Rage boarding used to mean charge your enemy, park in front of it so it couldn't turn and board for avcom win.

Now it is much harder and for that I thank the developers, as avcom defeat makes me rage

Comment

I thank also for this change..those ping kitters all they use to do was to shoot stone as they were approaching,then come fast,one broadside decrew,rub their ship to yrs for 5 sec and board....lol
          Now the same players,most of them they cant compete in proper shipcom as they didnt adapt
          to the new patches..so when i see some of them using the excact same method and cant board
          i laugh to death as i sink them with ease..that was superb change

Comment

Well 2 points in smuggling is good. But I would not use them If I was 1v1ing with my CT. And if you gonna choose red flag, you gotta make it atleast 4 with bosuns whip. As a CT you loose crew fast you know.. Whip is importanze, but not recommended red flag and gunnery these days..

Comment

Rageboarding is still possible, but it is much harder. Of course, even if you get it off you're going to clip into the enemy ship half the time.

Comment

Yes it is still possible... but after the crew lvl on the ship change the Arcadia MC and polacre are now useless.... and even though you do get to board you may lose since your crew will be lvl 44 or lower.

Comment

Never should of nerfed rageboarding. It was a tactic and a good strat to win. Little grapple defense and not driving a slow tug boat was all you needed to avoid it.

Comment

Working...
                  X