X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaFitte View Post
    Just curious. I've come back after a long break to check out all the changes, and was wondering if anyone Brit side on Antigua still RP'ed?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Am trying to get back in as well... It has been a long time for me.....

Comment

Yes the Leeward Island Squadron on Antigua is a good role playing society. They hold formations, promotion ceremonies, and even held a wedding. One of their members actually used to publish a newspaper, which can be found here:

Originally posted by Jack Enfield View Post
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

After a long wait, here finally is Edition V of the Port Royal Gazette and Weekly Advertiser:

In it you will find Accounts of Battles between the West Indies Squadron and the Ordre le Loup; a call for Volunteers to fill a new Regiment of Marines, a Poem by Alexander Pope (written originally in this Period, but I do not know the exact Year, please forgive me if I have made some gross chronological Error), and sundry other Articles of Interest.

Here can be found full text of the Book advertised for sale, "Cato's Letters", a series of Essays first published in full in 1723, and a great influence on the Whig or Liberal Thinkers of the Time, to include those famous Founders of the United States:

http://classicliberal.tripod.com/cato/

I remain, etc...

J.G. Enfield
      HMS Cornwall, 66
      Clerk of the Cheque and Adjutant
      West Indies Squadron

Comment

Working...
      X