X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still RP?

Just curious. I've come back after a long break to check out all the changes, and was wondering if anyone Brit side on Antigua still RP'ed?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Yes, as a matter of fact! The Leeward Island Squadron just formed on Antigua about a month ago, and we are actually looking to recruit some more role player friendly players.

We are looking to recruit players that are new to the game as well as those that enjoy role play, econ, and occasional pvp.

Recently one of our members just made the rank of post-captain and was promoted during a fine ceremony where he was presented with a well crafted sword, a fine ship of the line, and some captain's luxuries to aid him in his continued service.

If you are interested in trying us out, please seek out Commodore Arthur Brown, our clerk of acts James Cartwright, or our clerk of survey Mary Pinckney.

Thank you,

Governor Charles Eden
    Bath County Proprietors

Comment

I am actually a very active roleplayer, but i've just gotten in to this game as of a few weeks ago. I just hit 50 about two weeks ago, and i'm on Antigua. I've been wanting to get in to RP in this game for a long time, and have been searching for fellow RPers. Skilled ones.

Only one problem...

I'm a pirate. o_/)

Btw: I don't look like a stripper. My character looks like a realistic female pirate captain, as rare as they were. She believes a woman can do anything a man can, and maybe better, so she does all she can to prove it.
      Last edited by Synesa; 02-19-2012, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Synesa View Post
        I am actually a very active roleplayer, but i've just gotten in to this game as of a few weeks ago. I just hit 50 about two weeks ago, and i'm on Antigua. I've been wanting to get in to RP in this game for a long time, and have been searching for fellow RPers. Skilled ones.

Only one problem...

I'm a pirate. o_/)

Btw: I don't look like a stripper. My character looks like a realistic female pirate captain, as rare as they were. She believes a woman can do anything a man can, and maybe better, so she does all she can to prove it.
        I don't know of any Roleplayer being done in PotBS, seeing as how the Pirate nation is full of egoistic pvpers, even asking in nation will start a flame war. I believe finding any roleplayers would be difficult, especially if you're looking for skilled ones, but of course, you can look nonetheless.

Comment

I can just ignore the idiots out there if need be, but I really want pirate RP. Being a naval officer or w/e is all fine, but i'd rather RP as a pirate.

Comment

I don't think there's been any RP in the piracy faction in...I can't remember when. With it looking like a community consisting of maybe a few handfuls of people right now, we might have to make up some solid reasoning to get everyone together and interacting again. Just to say that yes, there is in fact RP in this game, haha.

Comment

Though very, very hard to find, I suppose. But I -am- a pirate, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by wbcochran View Post
                If you are interested in trying us out, please seek out Commodore Arthur Brown, our clerk of acts James Cartwright
                I think it was these two guys who caught me in a 2v1 last week and it was the most polite attempted gank I've ever been in. Full of "well dones" and /tiphats, etc. If I was an RP'ing Brit I'd join 'em.

Comment

Meh. All ye' hat-tippin', boot-kissin' crown-lickers be tryin'ah take the sea with all yur' fancy flags n' titles, but the sea belongs to nobody! I'ma pirate, and I be livin' free! Be best t'yall come and wise up!

Comment

Originally posted by William Nelson View Post
                    I think it was these two guys who caught me in a 2v1 last week and it was the most polite attempted gank I've ever been in. Full of "well dones" and /tiphats, etc. If I was an RP'ing Brit I'd join 'em.
                    The Leeward Island Squadron is currently role playing with the St. George Squadron and we have a blast with it.

Comment

Where's all the pirate RP?! >_<

Comment

Originally posted by wbcochran View Post
                        The Leeward Island Squadron is currently role playing with the St. George Squadron and we have a blast with it.
                        Huzzah! Capital shenanigans! It's really been enjoyable RP'ing with the LIS so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Synesa View Post
                          Where's all the pirate RP?! >_<
                          non-existent :P

Comment

non-existent :P
                            Not right...

Pirate-Faction (Roberst):

Jacobites....
                            we sail against the Brits. Under the white rose of the house of Stuart we fight for the legal King of England, Jakob III. ("The old Pretender).

Here is our flag....

And here some jacobite music for all brave followers...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXGVFJqSqqg

Same song...Scotland v Italy Euro 2008 Qualifier:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7lzK...eature=related

Same song, good old Times....
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjgs3...eature=related

The jacobite uprising will never ends!!!
                            Last edited by LettowVorbeck; 02-27-2012, 05:54 AM.

Comment

So you guys would recommend the Antigua server?
                              I been very curious about rping in this game!

Comment

Working...
                              X