• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Role playing events

Server: Roberts
    Nation: All
    Reason: To bring RP back into the game

Hello fellow captains and entrepreneurs, I would like to start a Player ran RP Weekly event. By doing this I hope to bring Role playing back into the game and to make this game just a bit more interesting. The things I have in Mind Are races Costume parties and what ever anyone else can throw my way. The winner of these events that I would like to have will get ships, player made custom sails and just about anything that can be made in game. The only limits to what we can do is game limitations that is it. I can provide the ships and most things crafted but really would need help for an sails designs. If anyone is interested in this please send me a Private MSG in these forums and we can get to work on it.

Make it so Number One... Make it so

Comment

Why not start with a weekly tavern night?
      That is easy enough and in my experience these things take some time picking up speed/get any good numbers of people.. But they are great to meet people both IC and sometimes ooc and to plot and start things, get the ball rolling sort of saying.

Maybe someone even could start up a tavernsociety that just RP the people working at one or more taverns?

And I just noticed that the post above mine is from last year...

(oh and I did not think this post would be my first post in the forum.. usually it is in the "helpIdontknowwhattodo" section)

Comment

Working...
      X