Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd just like to find more rp. It's really what keeps my attention in games.

Comment

I am on Antigua and I RP with the dancing chick boasting cleavage on the MT docks all the time. She plays the role of the needy, lonely, house wife widowed to a husband lost at sea and I play the new-to-port, clean cut sailor that is expert at back door mechanics for the inexperienced. Look her up, she is cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelleas Pendragon View Post
        I am on Antigua and I RP with the dancing chick boasting cleavage on the MT docks all the time. She plays the role of the needy, lonely, house wife widowed to a husband lost at sea and I play the new-to-port, clean cut sailor that is expert at back door mechanics for the inexperienced. Look her up, she is cheap.
        That woman in no widow, that is my wife! I demand an apology and your balls at the tip of my sword!

Comment

Originally posted by Lookatmeeveryone View Post
          That woman in no widow, that is my wife! I demand an apology and your balls at the tip of my sword!
          Andre said you liked them at the tip of your tongue............

Comment

Originally posted by Pelleas Pendragon View Post
            Andre said you liked them at the tip of your tongue............
            Though the tips of our swords my have gingerly touched, that makes no difference whilst you call my wife a *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Lookatmeeveryone View Post
              Though the tips of our swords my have gingerly touched, that makes no difference whilst you call my wife a *****!
              Well, she should not make her fullest attempts at being the most lovely dancer in the whole Antilles then as it appeals to my unwavering eye.

Comment

I first encountered her free spirit through the sound advice of one Ded Zeppelin who has fondled your wife on numerous occasions per his own account. It has since come to my attention that her services have been provided across the tavern dwellers landscapes for years. I had once considered coining the phrase "sloppy seconds" based on her prior antics and my unrelenting lust, but have since opted for the more appropriate term of "sewage pit".
                Last edited by Pelleas Pendragon; 09-20-2011, 10:40 AM.

Comment

OMG F R E A K S everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Beouwolf750 View Post
                    OMG F R E A K S everywhere
                    5 words follow me now
                    YOUR
                    MOM
                    IS
                    A
                    FREAK
                    sorry couldnt resist

Comment

Mature vs Unmature

There are more mature players on Roberts compared to Antigua. That appears clearly on the choice of vocabulary in the nation the chat!

Comment

What do you do in RP Soc? I know about Saint Goarges, they have a chain of comand and Uniform standards and so fourth. Is that it, or do pretend you are really in the 1700s? Is it like the Mid Eval re-inacotrs, but in a game?

Comment

"Cap'n Lao's Crunchy Bits"

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

Captain Lao and his skilled team is proudly presenting the Carribean's only Chinese delivery service! Order your helping of "Cap'n Lao's Chicken" now! New on the menu also: "Cap'n Lao's Crunchy Bits" (( both are Ship Privisionings )). On special order we can also deliver 'Unrest Supplies: (Chinese) Food', for the hungry ones in more harried locations.

Contact us on Roberts, British Nation!
                          "Cap'n Lao's" - only valid with the trademarked Dragon Sails!

Best regards,

Kai Chang Lao
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X