Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your RP event here!

Hello all!

If you're having a RP event, you can list it here so we can make sure to notify the playerbase. Also, feel free to post to the calendar with your events!

Server:
    Time/Date:
    Additional details:

Server: Antigua

Time/Date: Thursday, April 30th, 10pm Eastern

Event name: Rum and Wenches Night

Additional details: Do you like rum? Do you like wenches - or better yet, are you a wench? Then you should find a reason for your character to be hanging out in the tavern on a Thursday. Shirts and shoes optional.

It has been added to the events calendar, should someone be ever so kind as to approve it.
    Last edited by awitelintsta; 04-27-2009, 05:54 AM.

Comment

"Spy vs. Spy"

Time/Date: Friday, May 15th, 9:30pm Eastern

Event name: "Spy vs. Spy"

Additional details:

Friday, May 15th, 1721, at dusk...
      Deep within the dark, winding streets of Pointe-a-Pitre...

A spy is wandering in the shadows, preparing to meet their contact. This spy has sensitive information - maybe true, maybe false, maybe both - that will spark new and bloody tensions in the Caribbean if that information is passed along to its target.

Someone of dubious motives wants that spy to succeed. And someone in a position of power wants them to be eliminated.

Both individuals are hiring teams to scour the city for the spy to either protect or assassinate them. Those who are successful will be richly rewarded by their employer.

Whose side will you take, and why? For peace, or for chaos? For virtues of honor, or to bring disgrace and shame? For right, for wrong... or for whoever's offering the most coin?

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/sho...574#post714574
      Last edited by awitelintsta; 04-27-2009, 08:46 PM.

Comment

isn't there anything on Blackbeard?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Calico View Post
          isn't there anything on Blackbeard?
          If there isn't... perhaps you could make your own event. See who turns up. Could be fun!

Comment

Isn't *my* RP event so much, but I publicize where I can. For more info, contact Winston "Padre" Rudabega II.

Time/Date: Saturday, May 23nd, 8pm Eastern

Event name: Roleplaying Sermon

Additional details:

Greetings everyone just giving you a heads up that on Friday I will be having another Sermon at Santa Domingo All factions are welcome and I will be giving Vent info inside the church before the sermon begins. Hope to see you all there.

Blessings,
            Winston
            The Message will be called Ark of Noah "Worlds First First Rate".
            The sermon will last about 15 min.
            http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55636
            Last edited by awitelintsta; 05-22-2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to mention that the day for the sermon has been changed to Saturday due to unforeseen RL commitment that has come up for the host of the event.

Comment

Desperation Raft Race

Time/Date: Thursday, June 11, 9pm Eastern

Event name: Desperation Raft Race

Additional details:

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56450

That's right Captains of Antigua, which of you think you have what it takes to defeat the the Fastest Desperation Raft in the Caribbean? I, Kaichee Balior, will be kicking that very raft, the Limpet, off the dry dock and into the sea Thursday, June 11th, and I challenge you all to come defeat me. The intent of this Race is to promote roleplay, fun and general Shenanigans.
                Last edited by awitelintsta; 06-02-2009, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Time/Date: Sunday, June 12, 8pm Eastern

Event name: "No, Seriously. Where's Jonathan Berkeley?" player-driven quest line

Additional details:

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55958

A notice is tacked to the Shipmaster's back. He seems most distressed by its presence. You assist him in removing it, and read:

ATTENTION ALL CAPTAINS!

HAVE RECENTLY RETURNED TO CARIBBEAN. BREAKWATER COMPANY HEADQUARTERS IN PORT ROYAL LEASED TO CATTLE FARMERS. SENT EMPLOYEE JONATHAN BERKELEY TO INVESTIGATE. HE HAS NOT RETURNED. REQUESTING ASSISTANCE IN LOCATING HIM.

REGARDS,
                  CAPTAIN GIDEON ANGEL

You fold the letter and slip it into your pocket, considering the request. With a nod to the Shipmaster, who is busy applying sutures to his wounds, you continue on your way.

Comment

Time/Date: Saturday, June 13, 8pm Eastern

Event name: "Dude, where's my boat?" player-driven quest line

Additional Details: http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56621

The sun flashes off a mirror on the horizon. Through your spyglass, you can see three men in a longboat. You haul on the wheel and turn to assist. When you pull them aboard, their leader, a large, bearded, grizzled old seaman, gives you a most disturbing message.

"I was the captain of the HMS Redoubtable, a beautiful frigate. But...but she's been stolen! Please help me find her!"

He tells you what he can remember of the incident, and you set out on your way to search for his stolen ship.
                    Last edited by RacecarRay; 06-07-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Time/Date: Saturday, October 24th, 7:00pm Eastern

Event name: Halloween Masquerade

Additional details:

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61480

Comment

Hey all!

Just to say, if you feel your event might need the assistance of FLS, send me a PM and I can see what we can do for you!

Comment

Working...
                        X