X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Misha:
    I have a question for you. Is it illegal when i trade a Trinity agains a Prince? And when "yes" and i have a 2nd or a 1st rate left, i can't trade them, right? Or 1st and 2nd rates are totaly illegal, so every one which own one have a illegal item, true?
    Last edited by Ondal; 06-12-2011, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ondal View Post
      @Misha:
      I have a question for you. Is it illegal when i trade a Trinity agains a Prince? And when "yes" and i have a 2nd or a 1st rate left, i can't trade them, right? Or 1st and 2nd rates are totaly illegal, so every one which own one have a illegal item, true?
      If both items were collected within the rules, there is nothing illegal with trading that trinity for whatever you want. If you trade the trinity for the 1st rate, and the 1st rate was collected illegaly, you will lose the 1st rate and get a ban while they sort things out so dont trade anything to anything during this process. If the trinity was collected illegaly by you (meaning you duped it or whatever) then you dont have a lot of game time left

1st and 2nds are not illegal items, just the 1st and 2nd rates that were collected illegaly. This counts for all the random stuff that were collected illegaly and put on AH, which is also the reason why so many accounts are currently baned. They put up first rate powders, first rate repairs etc and innocent people buy these stuff and get a ban. So, if you know that YOU havent duped or crossed some rule but still got a ban, you should be fine - Your only loss is a few days of gametime and the money you used to buy it.

Atleast thats how i understood it.
      Last edited by Strip Tease; 06-12-2011, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• So, is this problem fixed yet or should not use the AH until the problem has been corrected?

Obviously people were buying duped deeds in the AH and got banned for it, therefore the AH is not secure and anything we buy from the AH could potentionally lead to a ban.
        Last edited by _Dangermouse_; 06-12-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhaegar View Post
          I have just posted a new devlog: A Warning About Grey Market Gold / Items. You can read the article here, and then share your comments in this thread.
          I am glade to see that you ake spaming seriously unlike other sony games.

Comment

• Strip Tease is correct.

We believe the Auction House is safe at this point.

Comment

• So in my case i trade my Trinity agains a cheated Prince, which nobody can know. Or is there any special trick to find out that it was cheated? Something like a water mark when i hold it against the sun?
              I got baned for 1 week lose a Trinity and a Prince, sounds like fun. Next month the crossteamer on roberts will gank me and i will get away and than the will report me and i will be banned for ever .
              Now i lose all because someone cheated and i'm the victim, mhh, that sounds not right. That can't be all, what can normal player for cheater? In all mmorpgs what i played cheater get banned and not normal player. And when normal player get banned there were a "Sorry" and the get a compensation and there stuff back. But here i got ****ed, lose many game time, ingame money and the main thing, game fun.

I really like potbs but that can't be all, or?

Edit: I get my Trinity back. Thanks support.
              Last edited by Ondal; 06-17-2011, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• I was play spain and banned for few hours. I am not sure what wrong. after flip map, I back to france and found out that my toon was removed Trinity 2 rate ship by GM. That was illegal coped ship deed. Someone gave it to me and put on the water. I didn't know.

Comment

• some funny stuff there.

Lmao

"now how did that get there".

Keep up the Good work FLS Alot of people appreciate the hard work you ladies/gents are putting in.

Comment

• So it's illegal to trade RL currency for in game items? This means the Treasure Isle is going away yes? ..............

Comment

Working...
                    X