X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slevin MacKnife View Post
    misha u need an avatar. it must be done. i do not care what it is, but there needs to be something.
    I used to have one. Dunno what happened to her. I'll get on that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Misha View Post
      I used to have one. Dunno what happened to her. I'll get on that...
      Sounds like something Rusty would say after a weekend in Vegas.

Comment

• Question: Will soc Roles and soc warehouses, be up this year or the next one?

Comment

• Roles are coming in 2.6 which is going to Test Server as I type.

Comment

• any chance you guys could get around to looking at the suggestion box? There are some pretty good ideas in there...

Comment

• Would be better to make the auction accessible only to society members instead of society warehouse. I think it's easier to do. And much comfortable to use.

Comment

• Whats Next

I bet its another Crash!!

Comment

• Originally posted by svetslav View Post
                  Would be better to make the auction accessible only to society members instead of society warehouse. I think it's easier to do. And much comfortable to use.
                  I totally agree I have the same thoughts.

You would get security as well as long as you are selling stuff slightly above cost.

You would be able to compansate members for their contributions by letting them set there own prices.

It seems so simple from a users' point of view. I think all you would need to do is add the programing for making a soc have a rep flag.

You could use the buy orders for letting the soc know what needed to be produced.

I think the only draw back is creating a closed market. But Im sure that would be a relatively small issue. There would have to be a way to seperate what you are selling to the public like looted items and what you are producing for the soc .

Anyways its a great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by svetslav View Post
                    Would be better to make the auction accessible only to society members instead of society warehouse. I think it's easier to do. And much comfortable to use.
                    why would you do that, makes no sence to me, how can having an auction available to the soc be better than a warehouse that all of the soc can share. Shared soc warehouses have mats and supplies available to the soc, not for sale to soc members. I guess all soc's are not the same,

Comment

• Originally posted by GeezerZ2 View Post
                      why would you do that, makes no sence to me, how can having an auction available to the soc be better than a warehouse that all of the soc can share. Shared soc warehouses have mats and supplies available to the soc, not for sale to soc members. I guess all soc's are not the same,
                      Well, for starters everyone can share in the Soc AH idea. Nobody need be excluded. Infact it may be possible to link several allied Societies together with this system.

The idea does not mean that you would have to get rid of the new Soc warhouses either. You can have both. The new Soc ware houses have two advantages over the Soc AH. You can access it from the dock as soon as you hit port, and you can empty into and out of it up faster.

There is nothing that you can put in a soc warehouse that you cant put into the Soc AH.

All Socs could set thier own pricing from 0 to whatever works. Since pricing is built into the AH I would take advantage of it to make sure that it covers the individuals personal cost and effort. Some soc members contribute more then others wether its econ or stuff brought in from fleeting, etc. This would balence that for soc memebers that ATM are Fleeting, PVPing, or Doing Missions vrs doing Econ.

Also all of the items in the auctions house are organized better then in a ware house. You use a built in search engine. You can place buy orders for group projects. A soc memeber can just set a buy order for 300 oak blocks or 28 mast sections. Just like you do with the regular AH. the difference is that you can tailor an AH to your socs particular needs.

Anyways It seems to me that it should be considered. This game has a great Player Driven Econ and the SOC AH Idea would contribute to the fluidity of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X