X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heddan View Post
    So the 30 days isn't free at all. You just have to pay 14.99 for 60 days instead of 30?
    No...damn is it really that hard to understand??! Wow...I feel like a genious...

If you cancel within the first 30 days, you pay nothing, except the cost of the game in the first place.

Comment

okok stop the flamming ffs. I understan everything and i'm no moron so quit it! thanks for all the polite answers and for all the flammers, I'll seek you up in this game and sink your ship mohahahahahahaha J/K

Comment

I do believe it is "seek you OUT" sir. But thats just me

Comment

Hello all,

We do encourage people to discuss and even debate almost whatever they wish. As long as people do not break the PotBS Forum Rules & Expectations, you can discuss your thoughts on the game.

However, if you do want to respond to a post where folks have expressed frustration or dissatisfaction, you should also be following the PotBS Forum Rules & Expectations.

Specifically, these rules:

- Do not abuse new users
          Remember that new users will not always know where to find information that may be common knowledge to the seasoned forum user.

-No Flaming
          While debate and discussion are encouraged, we will not tolerate rude or insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts of any kind.

Since this thread is not full of win, it will be closed out.

Comment

Working...
          X