X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking vs. Running

I want the default to be walking instead of running. Anyone know how to do this?

Hit the shift key. There might be a way in preferences also; I know you can set yourself to always walk in combat mode. Just can't remember if you can walk all the time, other then pressing the shift key.

Comment

The only way I have found to walk is to hold down the shift key. Very annoying as there is no toggle but I have managed to live with it without ripping out too much hair.

My hope is one day they will make this a toggle.

Comment

I'd rather default to walk instead of run. Have used the shift key to do so, but

a) kind of a pain
        b) my toon doesn't walk so much as waddle. Doesn't look like the graphics we're set up for walking. Looks ok when he run's but walking....... Man where's the head when you need one! LOL!
        c) for those of us hoping for RP down the road, walking would fit in better

Comment

Heh, yeah. That's not exactly a pirate's strut is it? Animation's a touch weak on the walk animations.

Comment

Walking animation doesn't display on other computers though. When we see someone walking, they're actually slowly hopping around.

Comment

You're kidding me? That won't do at all!

Comment

Originally posted by beltpouch View Post
                The only way I have found to walk is to hold down the shift key. Very annoying as there is no toggle but I have managed to live with it without ripping out too much hair.

My hope is one day they will make this a toggle.
                Tape down the Shift key? :P

Comment

Originally posted by SPMaximus View Post
                  Tape down the Shift key? :P
                  I have though about doing just that :-)

Or maybe just spilling some soft drink in there and getting it real sticky :-)

Comment

Originally posted by beltpouch View Post
                    I have though about doing just that :-)

Or maybe just spilling some soft drink in there and getting it real sticky :-)
                    Hmm yeah, my print screen is like that... unfortanetly it has trouble being pushed in not coming back up :P

Comment

Working...
                    X