X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaalkin View Post

thanx for the event - Look forwards to the next one...
    You won't have to wait for long! The next scheduled event (rather than special events like this and the anniversary) is due for the end of the month, although there's debate on exactly what date at this time

Comment

Originally posted by Zaalkin View Post
      Thank you for a constructive meeting in Roberts-PaP. It was a pleasure to meet the Devs, face-to-face (so to speak).

My vanity compels me to ask - where is the title, awarded my queen and myself ? :-)
      nice screen you took it when someone slaped you...that loool Slaped King of the Ball

Comment

If any of you are interested in helping out in future events, check out Aegir's new devlog!

Comment

Call me crazy but couldn't you guys redo this event and some of the others? Redone Live Events are better than no Live Events and besides sometimes people couldn't make the first time.

Or you could at least go back and do the events on the other server now.

Comment

hmm perhaps the current situation would suit havin another ball or something to bring the community together again

Comment

Bah, I missed this? -.-

Comment

It would be cool to organize one of those again

Comment

Well they don't have a live events person anymore and when they did the guy had very few tools to run a decent event.

Comment

Live Events are dead?

A year has passed - live events are dead?

Comment

Unfortunately yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X