X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ships and events

Because I can't think of anywhere relevant to post this where it will get attention and I assume Misha is subscribed to this thread:

Ss there anyone looking after Ship Modelling these days? There hasn't been any red-name involvement in the forum since Aegir left, there is no FLS moderator for it, the Steering Committee aren't employed by FLS and have RL commitments, and I've started working on Alecto again but there's no point if it's never likely to get in-game...

Originally posted by elessaria View Post
    Because I can't think of anywhere relevant to post this where it will get attention and I assume Misha is subscribed to this thread:

Ss there anyone looking after Ship Modelling these days? There hasn't been any red-name involvement in the forum since Aegir left, there is no FLS moderator for it, the Steering Committee aren't employed by FLS and have RL commitments, and I've started working on Alecto again but there's no point if it's never likely to get in-game...
    *cough* Live Events Team too *cough*

Comment

Well, I guess that someone has seen it then

Comment

We have the Peregrine, Carolina, and San Fernando in various stages of "ready to go." Those have been our recent focus.

As for Live Events, I'd love to do more of those when our staff aren't so busy cleaning up from sploiters...

Comment

Originally posted by Misha View Post
          We have the Peregrine, Carolina, and San Fernando in various stages of "ready to go." Those have been our recent focus.

As for Live Events, I'd love to do more of those when our staff aren't so busy cleaning up from sploiters...
          So thats the reason for the total absence lately?

I mean, nobody have heard anything about anything for some time now..

Comment

It all started with a dock full of dogs, and for that, I am sorry.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhxVqy9GQAQ

Comment

Maybe it would be a good idea to have an artist who worked on the Pergerine, Carolina and SF to monitor the Shipwright Discussion forum for five minutes a day. It would be great to get some more input.

Comment

Indeed, the 3DSC has done a great job for many years but as volunteers they have RL commitments to contend with and two models have been awaiting review for some time now; the alpha of the Alecto was idle on the FTP for almost a year...

Comment

I'd work for minimum wage, and no benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by rolledback View Post
                    I'd work for minimum wage, and no benefits.
                    Damn, I'd Work for No wage, a Turban and a Free Food each day.

Nuju-

Comment

Originally posted by toanuju281 View Post
                      Damn, I'd Work for No wage, a Turban and a Free Food each day.

Nuju-
                      I hear FLS is hiring for the job of 'Sitting in a corner and shutting up'.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseypie5555 View Post
                        I hear FLS is hiring for the job of 'Sitting in a corner and shutting up'.
                        Lies; They haven't fired Pico yet.

Nuju-

Comment

Working...
                        X