Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found a small 'bug' with the list output as well.
    The last logged on date has a leading space which needs to be manually removed before you can use the column as a date.

Joseph J Fletcher,Society Leader,Naval Officer,19/4/2011, 13/7/2011
    Any chance this can get removed to ease things for the less spreadsheet savy.

Comment

i cauldnt find the warehouse part on the patch note
      only a soc wallet

Comment

Warehouses aren't out yet. They're releasing the society stuff in small bursts to make sure one part works before adding another component in.

Comment

ah i see , tnx

Comment

I guess I will post this here, but how do you withdraw Influence from the Society now?
            All I have is a Donate button(I am society leader).

~Edit~
            Figured it out.
            You have to physically right click on the player(top left if to yourself).
            Last edited by Plucky6922; 07-14-2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Plucky6922 View Post
              I guess I will post this here, but how do you withdraw Influence from the Society now?
              All I have is a Donate button(I am society leader).
              ~Edit~
              Figured it out.
              You have to physically right click on the player(top left if to yourself).
              Aha! Makes sense I suppose, since the character must be online to receive the influence.

Now, how does one assign roles? Same way?

Why require a character to be online at all? Just to be sure it's currently active in the game? If this is so, if one wants to demote a character, why should it have to be in-game?

Comment

Originally posted by Montycrisco View Post
                Aha! Makes sense I suppose, since the character must be online to receive the influence.

Now, how does one assign roles? Same way?

Why require a character to be online at all? Just to be sure it's currently active in the game? If this is so, if one wants to demote a character, why should it have to be in-game?
                I also figured out you can right click on the society member's name on the society member page.

Comment

Originally posted by Misha View Post
                  What do you think? Can you break it?
                  Every rank beyond newly recruited members receive Officer mail. This should've been a toggle on each rank, as it's then easier to send out mail to the society leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Fletcher View Post
                    1) It would be really cool if you could select your role as a title.

2) Wallets. The salary system is great, exactly how I imagined it. But currently the only way to put money in the wallet is with donations. I'd like to see a automated tax system like EVE has. The society leader could set the tax percentage and then it is automatically taken from any income each member makes.
                    Old post, but it's new to me as I just found it
                    *Roles as titles?
                    GREAT IDEA!

*Tax percentage
                    Members ask for new ships and don't donate to soc wallet or contribute to soc econ
                    Maybe even an option for a weekly tax rate, with a default maximum.
                    (wouldn't wanna scare the lil buggers away)
                    Tax rate can also be applied to roles receiving salaries....??
                    Thought I'd but my vote in for these as a yea...definitely yea!

Comment

Epic necro is epic.

Comment

Originally posted by iDisOrder08 View Post
                        Old post, but it's new to me as I just found it
                        *Roles as titles?
                        GREAT IDEA!
                        Seems it would really take away from the Existing titles in teh game and instead of earning those titles people would just make them in their SOC (or slightly mispell them) to get the same effect when some of us worked hard for them.

just my 2 dubs.

Comment

Working...
                        X