Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
RP Story Arc - Missions Not Available: 'The House of Solomon' & 'Ibrahim's Covenant' Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP Story Arc - Missions Not Available: 'The House of Solomon' & 'Ibrahim's Covenant'

HMS Eris
    Grand Turk, Bahamas
    --

Hey there. As the title says, I'm having a bit of a problem in the RP story arc.

A bit of prior info: I'm a level 37 British Naval Officer; if it makes a difference, this time around I've supported Ruenzi instead of the scholar.

I've just completed the mission 'The Battle of Grand Turk'; I seem to recall, from when I last played the RP line, that on turning this mission in to Ismail in his new office, he then gives both 'The House of Solomon' and 'Ibrahim's Covenant', and the wiki seems to support this; also, I have completed 'Tracing the Past', which is on the wiki as the other requirement for 'The House of Solomon'. However, once I turn in 'The Battle of Grand Turk', the only options Ismail gives me are his exchanges, no missions; Ruenzi and Cray likewise have nothing for me, nor do my RP admiral or Ibrahim et al back in Ambergris.

Am I missing something here? A prerequisite mission I missed? Simply too low in level? In short: help!

--
    It is my honour to remain,
    &c., &c.,
    Gideon Hightower, RN

Bah humbug! Remus cannot post. And he logged into Antigua only today. Clearly Test Server does not count. Bah!

Anyway, The House of Solomon and Ibrahim's Covenant are both level 45 missions so you won't get them till 40.

Comment

Ah! I'd thought they were both level 40 missions, so accessible from 35. Memory, it seems, deceived me.

Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X