Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Lucky Albatross and Surgical Kit Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lucky Albatross and Surgical Kit

    What missions/Where do you pick these up from? I have them both, but haveing been 50 for the best part of 6 months I cannot remeber for the life of me where I got them, and am trying to help my GF get them, can anyone help? Also are there anyother useful Ship combat Items with independant cooldowns that anyone can recomend getting?

  • #2
    Lucky Albatross is from a port royal mission i think, sonias dissertation is the only other non consumable item really worth having.

    Comment


    • #3
      The Surgical Kit I just got on my FT last night. For France it was in the Magistrate's Office in Biloxi. I believe it was a level 27 mission. I have no clue where that would be on the Brit side but, should give you an idea where to start looking.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Surgical Kit

        Originally posted by S Titus View Post
        What missions do you pick these up from?
        Mission: Crazy Like a Fox
        Level: 29
        Ports
        Spanish: Maracaibo
        French: Biloxi
        British: Belize
        Pirate: Golden Lake

        Good Luck

        Comment


        • #5
          Where do you get the Lucky Albatross and Sonia's dissertation as a Spaniard?

          A proper walkthrough would be much appreciated (reputation needed, chain starting mission etc...).

          Thanks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Lucky Albatros --> Port royal. Need good standing with East India Company. Not sure about the chains, but start doing EIC missions in PR and eventually you'll get

            Sonia Dissertation --> Pointe a Pitre. You need to start doing the missions from the Academie Francaise. The Chain starts with one male NPC that is in the inside rooms (not in the entrance)

            HTH

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by S Titus View Post
              What missions/Where do you pick these up from? I have them both, but haveing been 50 for the best part of 6 months I cannot remeber for the life of me where I got them, and am trying to help my GF get them, can anyone help? Also are there anyother useful Ship combat Items with independant cooldowns that anyone can recomend getting?
              Theres a third item that also restores 120 crew thats not the albatross or the surgical kit. I can't recall the exact name of it or if it shares the same cool down timer as the other two. I do know it starts in point a pitre though.

              I'll try and provide the exact info and screenshots of the said item soon as I get home.

              Comment


              • #8
                That's the Junior Emergency Triage kit. It's given by a mission in either Vieux Fort or Roseau. I'm afraid I don't remember which.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Anubis132 View Post
                  That's the Junior Emergency Triage kit. It's given by a mission in either Vieux Fort or Roseau. I'm afraid I don't remember which.
                  Yup, thats the one. It starts off at Point A Pitre, then takes you to Roseau a few times and back around a few times. But it restores 120 crew when used. Still haven't played around with it to see if it shares the same cooldown as the others though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Is there some sort of Society reputation required to progress with these Junior Triage Kit missions? I did Tricky Treatment, but cannot find another mission from either Finnegan or Codwell.
                    Last edited by NimitsTexan; 07-13-2009, 01:33 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NimitsTexan View Post
                      Is there some sort of Society reputation required to progress with these Junior Triage Kit missions? I did Tricky Treatment, but cannot find another mission from either Finnegan or Codwell.
                      I don't think so. The chain swaps between Pitre and Roseau pretty regularly though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think you need reputation. I try to keep my rep trusted with the Academie and Society.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X