X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship and Outfitting Stats

Ship Stats Sheets brought to you by Valeroth.
    With contributions from: ViniH, Slark Cocoa, Phunix, and Monthar

Outfittings currently by jgoldshlag. (most certainly no longer accurate)
    With past contributions from Valeroth and Phunix.

Ship Polars by Valeroth.
    With the data provided by Taelorn.

Feel free to send me any PMs with any errors or comments.

The Ship Sheet now contains many of the basic outfittings, you can try them on the comparisons page to see how they affect your ship. This is awesome, thanks to ViniH.

Quick note about my Comparison page: I calculate in some amount of Bow/Stern Chasers into my damage numbers. If this annoys you can change it on U21.

Ship Polars are updated! Just resize the graph to however big your monitor is. Plug in bonuses you might have at certain angles and off you go!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Valeroth; 08-20-2008, 09:58 AM.

Originally posted by Valeroth View Post
    The Ship Stat sheet is back and ready for pre-boarding.
    Ooh updates. So this one will have the new defense values for all ships? Renamed Pommern to Hercules yet? Hehe.

Change the file name(s) to reflect current patch?

Comment

Once more, thank you m8

Val, can you please send ship stats file to my email: vasilijem@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
      RejZ
      Last edited by RejZ; 01-09-2008, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Nice, I've been waiting for that ship stats spreadsheet. Have you found anywhere to host it yet?

Comment

It's back. The Ship Stat sheet is back and ready for pre-boarding. Have fun. If you find any errors then send me a PM. I've not had time to recheck the outfitting but I don't think there was much (if any changes from the last edition). Can we get this thread stickied like the last ones...

Wait... hold on. The max file size here on the new forums is: 195.3 KB.

Zipped the Ship sheet is 401k, and the Outfitting Sheet is 193k.

So for now you all only get the Outfitting Sheet. Until they change the forum limit I'll try to find somewhere to host the Ship Sheet.
          Any chance to maybe upload the Ship stat sheet on download site? Or is that bad Ju-ju?

Comment

- I have someone I think will host it. Waiting for confirmation.
            - All the stats are updated, for the current build. New defense values and everything. I want to hold off on emailing it around for now... just the last version of it was downloaded like 1600 times, and that doesn't count any previous versions. So I'd like to find some place to host it so that I don't have to send out a thousand emails.

Comment

Valeroth, if I may, let me suggest using WinRAR to compress the file instead of Zip. It typically has much better compression. For example, If I extract your sheet from your zip file, and compress it with RAR, the filesize goes down to 124k from 193k.

You can get it at www.rarlabs.com

Also, you can try something like Megaupload to host the larger file.

www.megaupload.com
              Last edited by Arglaar; 01-09-2008, 12:40 PM. Reason: Accidently hit submit...

Comment

- I have someone I think will host it. Waiting for confirmation.
                - All the stats are updated, for the current build. New defense values and everything. I want to hold off on emailing it around for now... just the last version of it was downloaded like 1600 times, and that doesn't count any previous versions. So I'd like to find some place to host it so that I don't have to send out a thousand emails.
                Check you PM inbox, Valeroth

Edit: stickied!

Comment

Originally posted by Arglaar View Post
                  Valeroth, if I may, let me suggest using WinRAR to compress the file instead of Zip. It typically has much better compression. For example, If I extract your sheet from your zip file, and compress it with RAR, the filesize goes down to 124k from 193k.

You can get it at www.rarlabs.com

Also, you can try something like Megaupload to host the larger file.

www.megaupload.com
                  I actually have winrar, and prefer it. The main reason I went with zip here is that winzip is everywhere and I wanted to make it more accessible. If I run up against the file size issue again I may just force people to make the switch!

Originally posted by Rhaegar View Post
                  Check you PM inbox, Valeroth

Edit: stickied!
                  Yarr!

Comment

Excellent

Excellent, I was looking everywhere for your guide!

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the ship stats!!

Comment

On the PF - Simplified by Level page, should the data not be constant from page to page? (Lines 49-52 sorry)

Or is this a summary of gun strength with certain gun amounts?

Edit: Line numbers.
                        Last edited by Graufalke; 01-10-2008, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Lines 49-52 on that tab should be the same on every page. It's just a simple summary of gun reload, damage, and range. Though do keep in mind that Civilian and Fallback ships (except the starter ones) do less damage, and most variant upgrades have a slightly faster reload time.

Comment

Thanks Valeroth.

Comment

Awsome.
                              Thanks Valeroth & Rutger.

Comment

Working...
                              X